Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did the same during the day. If after 1 hour she had not slept I got her up and we then attempted the next nap....

I had a very overtired bub for a few days. First day I think she slept 2 hours entire day, and I'm not even sure that was sleep, for example she was quiet for 20 mins one nap.

What I did do was take her in the pram for one nap, as that assured she got at least one sleep. As I said my issue was rocking her to sleep, so I didn't want to do that for one nap as I thought it was unfair so I chose pram and it gave me exercise and she still has to self settle in the pram.

Hope that makes sense...

So does Will put himself to sleep at night but just not for naps?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloody got locked in Ivy's room after putting her down for a nap...she has a lock on her door, god knows why, was here before we got the house and it must have locked. Had to email DH who then logged into baby monitor and takes to me through there, eventually I found a hair clip and got out but not before Ivy was very disrupted for her nap, she is still grizzling...she only got 15 mins sleep ahhhh!

I wish she would just go back to sleep, I never know if I should leave her, go in or get her up in these situations

Dragon I hope your day is going ok!!!

We are staying in the Royal Hawaiian on Waikiki beach, work pays for the whole thing so I'm pretty excited!!! We were also there for our honeymoon last May just before IVF...had a great time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you got out Nic do you think you will be able to look back in it and have a chuckle?

Will spent his first night in his room last night so he can sleep there. Yes goes down easy after bf at night. I really love letting him sleep on me during the day but know its just not practical or fair for ds1. Makes me a bit sad that he is growing so fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes ill definitely laugh at a later stage also Ivy did a projectile poo on me today when I changed her happy yuk

I'm having a of glass of wine,then off to bed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On our way out... First time we've left Myles! Eeeekkkkk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have fun! It's strange but you feel you old self again

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your night Amy?

So I need to introduce a bottle and having a hard time with it. I've tried giving it before he gets hungry, in the middle of a feed, he just screams! It is EBM but I do want to introduce formula soon. Ii is given at Room temp. My mil wasn't able to give it and my DH either.

I think I may have stuffed up by trying to go straight to formula about 4 days ago. He took 40mils of SG gold, but has since rejected the bottle completely. I really want to get him on one so I can have a night out when we go away! It's totally doing my head in as he just screams! Any tips?? Im so frustrated with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I should add, he was comp fed for the first 2 weeks of his little life and has had some bottles at 2 months old, but that is it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Amy! What did u and hubby get up to? Was it hard? I had a wedding to go to a month after Zoe and really struggled. I still miss her when I leave her.

Sorry nala, I can't help with that one. Zoe actually preferred the bottle and formula so im not sure how to make the transition easier. Where are u off to? Everyone is going away! We tend to go later in the year around the time of our wedding anniversary. Any ideas on where would be good with a bubs this year? We can't decide!

Haha poo stories make me laugh Nic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What type of bottles are you using Nala? I have given Will Ebm a number of times ( for 2 weddings and my 30th weekend). I use the closer to nature ones ( look like a boob) and he doesn't seem to mind. Sometimes if he was being fussy I would have to push the bottle in a but further ( so it presses against his face like the boob does).

I think you could go pretty much any where Crafty especially if its before the crawling stage. It sounds like I lovely tradition.

William rolled over for the first time yesterday. Dh and I were laying with him on the rug when he got from his back to his front. I started to cry a bit cause was so happy we got to see it together.