Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There is a government organisation that regulated the banking sector if you have no joy tomorrow contact them and see if they can help you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo! DH's flight home has been cancelled!!!!! So disappointing! Fingers crossed he gets home tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Catnaps are back...30 mins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger bout your DH...you must miss him sooo much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dam with the cat naps! Remember its a new day tomorrow :-)

Yes I miss DH a lot but I'm used to it, I feel so sorry for him, he would be hanging out to see his little boy, so unfair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I this the husbands really miss out. I feel for you Amy and hope he isn't away to much longer. Has anyone been told what the current advise is for staring solids. Was 4 months with Ds1 but know it goes between 4-6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 6 months at the moment... We're starting at 4 though, neither of us have allergies & want to try get rid of Myles reflux... I reckon start when they are showing signs of wanting food, and whatever you're comfortable with, the amount the change it in 6 months it'll be back to 4 months so it can't make that much difference! The only reason I would hold off if anyone in the immediate family had severe allergies...

DH has a flight getting in at 6:30 tonight, sucks cause by the time he gets home Myles will be in bed so he misses out again... He was so annoyed this morning cause guys on his crew flew out this morning, he always seems to get screwed even though he is one of the longest serving & most reliable, sensible & skilled guys they have, poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's always the way the people that deserve it always get the raw deal. Think we will start at 4 months too hopefully it will help him sleep more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I plan on starting solids when we get home from Hawaii which is about 20 weeks.

Amy it's always the good ones that get dealt the hard hand at work....I hope he gets to spend time with little Myles soon. The husbands do miss out on so much!! Ivy has laughed a couple of times but DH hasn't seen it and when he gets home it's her grumpy end if day time!!

Back fiasco still going on, got money back now but the direct debit is still occurring, so every day I have to call them!! So over it, I got mad at them today and I feel bad getting mad cause I know it's not the person on the phones fault but I'm just at my wits end!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Amy. My hubby works a lot of night shift and is away occasionally and hat is hard enough so can only imagine how it is for you. They really do miss out on a lot don't they.

Hawaii Nic! Majorly jealous! I was there about a week before I did my stim cycle last year!! Where are u staying?

I think I'm going to try the solids fairly soon Dragon so more like 4 months. My MCHN has said not before 4 and def by 6. At the moment I'm having a battle where Zoe seems terrified of her bottle and takes me about 30 min to get her to drink if she will at all. Has anyone else had that happen?