Closed Thread
Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ella is still hard to get to sleep, I rang a sleep school and asked what I could be doing wrong. I mentioned the crying when she sees the wrap, they asked to try an angel wrap instead of a tight swaddle. Well it didn't stop her from crying but it did help resettle her and she slept for two hours this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bye bye bassinet, how sad is that! Loving her big girl pram seat

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369992404.139163.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are loving QLD! Both kids were good on the flight too!
    We leave on Wednesday morning, so still a few more days here!
    I can't believe Ella is 4 months old today. It has gone so very fast!!
    Hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone loving all the photo updates and costumes Nala ( everyone is growing way to fast hey). Thinking Telstra has done something cause I only use my phone for FB and bubhub ( and occasional google search) and I have been chewing through my data allowance so have been offline the last week or so.

Sl great news about sleeping through yay

Hope your night away is going great Nic and glad your trip is going well Adden.

Afm we went away for the week for my brothers wedding. Will was awesome but got sick the day we left ( croup )and ended in an ambulance ride to the hospital. He is still a bit chesty but getting over it now. Like Ella Km he is now out grown his bassinet but cause he has been sick we wanted to keep him in our room a bit more so we have the ports cot set up.

Turns out it wasn't a tooth coming through so not sure what it was but like the rest of you he is drooling so much and loving eating his hands too.

Thinking we are also in the 4 month growth spurt he has gone from waking 1-2 times a night to 5-7 times and boob is the only thing that settles him. He has been pretty fussy too. Any one else going or gone through this?

Sorry for the essay takes a bit to catch up. Oh and here are a couple of pics of my baby William. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370087055.370913.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370087247.849001.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370087269.183857.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Dragon 5-7 times!! How many weeks is he now? I'm very scared if the 4 month sleep regression!

Ivy was a perfect angel for my mum and dad...while I'm happy I'm also jealous as makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong!! She had her naps and slept in the porta cot...and slept alone a room!

She didnt cry when getting wrapped and and went down each time without a fuss and then slept 9 till 630 and then back to bed after a feed till 10am this morning!! What's with that!

Then I get her home this afternoon and she has 30 min naps and has obly just gone down after being very unsettled!

I want to put her in her cot for night time as I think that maybe she will sleep better as she seemed to sleep well last night...maybe it was a fluke!

I'm tired...last night was good but I woke every hour!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where we are staying in noosa.. It's not too shabby to wake up to this every day!
    [ATTACH]37306[/ATTACH

My baby girl at 4 months, weighs around 4 kgs now!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370125592.553710.jpg
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370125694.474402.jpg
    Ella at 4 months, weighing around 4kgs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cute!

Myles sleep 12.5 hours last night!! Woot Woot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Amy!!

I can't even get Ivy down for a nap! She is being really annoying! She is really testing me...I'm tired of continually fighting with her for her naps!! It makes motherhood a real challenge and I just want a break from it. FYI she also doesn't sleep in my arms either anymore...she just doesn't want to sleep Grrr!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Great news Amy!!

I can't even get Ivy down for a nap! She is being really annoying! She is really testing me...I'm tired of continually fighting with her for her naps!! It makes motherhood a real challenge and I just want a break from it. FYI she also doesn't sleep in my arms either anymore...she just doesn't want to sleep Grrr!!
    Hang in there, its not easy! I have such trouble with Myles during the day... Just remember there is no harm in putting her in her cot & walking out of the room & having a cup of tea, sounds like she is testing you, poor thing, its amazing how these little things can push our buttons... Last week I was on the phone to my DH in tears saying that I'm a crap Mum, we all have our days... Just remember you are keeping her safe, fed & healthy, & you love her more than anyone can therefore you are doing a great job, that's all you can do!

Something I try and do when I'm really stressed out from the screaming is before I walk into his room is take a big deep breath & sort of shake off the tenseness, I am a big believer that thy can feel this, then I don't pick him up at first, I put my hand firmly on his chest, close my eyes & think of a happy time, his birth, our honeymoon, our wedding, something that will instantly make me smile... If Myles doesn't calm down I pick him up, I keep my eyes closed & sing softly in his ear, then once he is calm I try again... If that doesn't work I get him up for 30mins then try it again... Just remember the deep breaths, calming yourself can do wonders in calming Ivy... And remember 1 day at a time... If today is crap start again tomorrow don't hang onto the stress from today, easier said than done I know! As mothers we are our own worst enemy, cut yourself some slack, you & Ivy will both survive this! XXX hugs XX