Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ivy is doing all the same things KM maybe it's developmental as yesterday at the mothers group a lot of their babies were doing similar... I can't feel any teeth yet...I think Ivy just likes putting stuff in her mouth!!

I'm tired today, ivy is just so noisy and I am always waiting for her to wake but then she is just noisy for hours...make sense? So she was sooo noisy at 7am I was sure she would wake but didn't until 9:20!!! WTF!! I got up at 7...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Km we are the same, I can't see any teeth, and also read it is development and exploring. But my goodness the saliva! And while we're feeding he'll go suck his fingers for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    It was a fluke I'm sure, what a tiring day. Ella has just gone to sleep at 11pm, I'm wondering if she is teething. Dribbling, dribble rash, mouthing her hands and gnashing at mine. Cannot feel any teeth that have come through but can see the front outline of two bottom ones but don't look like they will be through for months. She is only three months.
    I have been thinking the same thing as Maddison has all those symptoms too she is only 3 months too
    Wonder if it is teeth ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    The screaming started again tonight when I put her in her bed, she starts screaming when she sees her wrap! This may sound silly as she is only three months but I think she has separation anxiety. Nothing is wrong with her when she screams, when I pick her up instantly she stops. I put her in my bed and she fell asleep instantly so not hungry, doesn't have a wet bottom. I thought I'd try something, so I dragged her bassinet and put it alongside the bed on my side so she can see, smell and hear me. Hmmm looked very happy and fell asleep no crying, but I was alongside her.

I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do, now it means I will have to be near her so she can fall asleep but I can't have her emotionally crying all the time. That can't be good for her, I'm worried now she is a very anxious baby. I'm exactly the same with anxiety, I was hoping she wouldn't inherit this from me.

Wonder how I can help her, I was hoping to move her into her cot in the next month or so

Thanks
    Reviews
    KM if it works for now I think you need to go with it. Ivy is right next to my bed so I don't know what she will be like when she moves out.

Ella sounds a lot what I was like as a baby...a cling on I never wanted to leave my mum...and as I grew older I never wanted to leave her. She said she had to co sleep with me!! Just found this out yesterday!!! But at 7 months they did controlled crying and it took 2 weeks!!!! But in the end they got there, so maybe when she is older you can wean her off you...that sounds awful doesn't it but she may stay very attached!! I always had to know where my mum was, even if she was just outside.... I'm sure Ella won't be as nutso as I was!!

Also re the anxiousness don't stress to much cause every personality has it's strengths and weaknesses...and bring anxious can also be a strength. Always thinking ahead for example...as annoying as worrying is it gets things done.

I went out for dinner tonight with my friends , it was soooo good to get out the house and with my friends loved it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic funny as I was exactly the same, I slept on a mattress on the floor so mum didn't end up in a looney bin. She laughs, she keeps telling me I'm getting pay back!

When i was two I used to get up in the middle of the night and play with my toys in the dark, this went on for months and yes I nearly put mum in the looney bin. Now I'm sure Ella will do this to me as well!

Glad you had a nice time Nic! It's very much needed a night out and a night off! It works wonders, I left Ella with her grandparents last Saturday night until 11.30 and went to my sisters 30th. It was nice just my dh and I!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha we were crazy cats hey!! Mum Also says I am getting pay back, as I didn't really like to sleep full stop hehe!!

Apparently I used to cry every single day mum dropped me at school until I was in year 3...now that's some serious separation anxiety!! And then in grade 3 apparently I thought I was grown up and didnt even want to be walked to call...crazy kid!!

Night...I'm gonna try and get some sleep before little miss wakes...hopefully she gives me a nice few hours!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My poor little girl is sick Very chesty cough and is lethargic

How are all the babies going with their milestones?

I found Ella staring at her hands last week, I realise now that must of been when she worked out they were hers and she can control them because now she loves playing with her toys. She is also getting very strong in the back and neck and pulls herself up with my hands to sit upright

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews