Closed Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anywhere from 1.30 to 1.45,

We start our day anywhere from 6.30, if he wakes up earlier I feed then back to bed. We here up at 5.30 this morning. But back to bed after a feed till 7.40. Like you just left him grizzling till he went back to sleep which was only about 15mins,

What does everyone use in the bath? Just ran our of our suds from the hospital, need to buy some. Been thinking QV

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hopefully as she get older she can handle more 1.5 hours up...

12 weeks today! Got her to stay up 1 hour 40 mins just then...

I use the Gaia products, all I use is the night time bath stuff and shampoo...seems to do the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We only keep Myles up for an hour, to an hour & half... We try not to go over that as he gets over tired and makes it harder to get him to sleep, also doesn't seem sleep as long... We are getting 3 naps a day at the moment, he is 14 weeks today! Going in at the 30 mins is working to resettle him, once he is past that 30mins he will self settle for the rest of the nap.

We use Mustela products on Myles, thoroughly recommend, we have had so many people tell us how nice his skin is, we use the wash in the bath & same to wash his hair & then the cream after his bath, its great stuff if I see a dry spot I put some cream on it & the next day its gone ;-)

Hope all are well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was bought Cussons head to toe and it has been great for Ella's skin, once I run out I will buy QV wash as I use it as I have psoriasis.

I have been reading save our sleep as Ella is still screaming going down to sleep. Last night I looked up catnapping and it suggests cat nappers haven't fully learnt how to self settle regardless of their sleeping patterns at night.

It suggests to never let them cry out once they wake up to resettle. It actually tells you to get them up once they wake regardless if it was a ten minute nap etc. Let them play for ten minutes then back to bed, to keep doing this and eventually they will sleep longer.

I'm trying it, I'll see how we go. It also suggests to use a comforter not a dummy but a piece of cotton wrap and to place it down your top for a few hours to get your smell. Place it in the cot and only the cot unless sleeping else wear. They apparently will take comfort to help self settle by your smell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up getting our 4 month injections... Hope he gets thru it ok as I didn't give him any Panadol beforehand and now I'm second guessing myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tough little guy here, just a short scream and that's all. 8.1 kg my little porker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd tell you about the comforter I posted about, it was a nightmare to get Ella to sleep this afternoon until I put the comforter in. Cannot believe it, I put it down my top for a few hours and put it in her bassinet and she turned her head touched it and went to sleep. Not sure if it was a fluke or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow! Will have to give it a go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ordered a comforter from safe our sleep on the weekend just waiting for it...

Ivy morning nap has improved last few days to 1.5 hours, she resettles herself, I hear her, the other naps are still catnapperish.

I don't know it's so difficult!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a fluke I'm sure, what a tiring day. Ella has just gone to sleep at 11pm, I'm wondering if she is teething. Dribbling, dribble rash, mouthing her hands and gnashing at mine. Cannot feel any teeth that have come through but can see the front outline of two bottom ones but don't look like they will be through for months. She is only three months.