Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nala I hate those days...dam hormones!! I hope your ok!! Cry it out and hopefully tomorrow you will feel better!!

KM poor Ella...I hope she adjusts soon poor little love!

Nala when u moved the bedtime till 7 did it take him a while to get it? Ivy is sleeping 10 till 930-10 so she seems to want 12 hours overnight ( wakes 1 to 3 times, average is 2) she just feeds and straight to sleep. So I think I really want it up be 7 till 7, do you reckon it will take some time for her internal clock to reset?

She has only has one nap in her cot today as we had to go out but had a successful 1 hour!! She woke at 35 min mark and put herself back to sleep...

Just about to go for our daily pram walk!! Fingers crossed she sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nala I'm having one of those days as well.

At the end of the day, Ella's hips will be fine I'm sure. I just have to suck it up and get on with it. It's going to be a long 3 months minimum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all good, renovating with a 4 month old isn't such a great idea.

Nic I'll PM you what I follow from the book... Might try to scan it too you. Took him 2 days to get use to it. About 4 to get him down with minimal crying... Now just a couple of mins protesting and that's it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome thanks Nala!! As u know ivy is crying for min 30 mins every night at the moment...so even if she does that at 7 at least it might be done by 8-830 but hopefully like you we get minimal crying after consistently following it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

been offline for a while - very sad to read about your bub KM - have you tried panadol - poor wee mite she must feel so different adn wont understand why. on a positive note my friends baby had a brace and it was removable for baths and showers but went straight back on - no more than 20 minutes out of it - can you ask for this?

SL - great news on Orlando.

I havent been posting as have and am having a horrendous time with DD1. Endless screaming and tantrums and attitude and worst of all waking up every 2 hours at night screaming and throwing a hissy fit - so now my husband has moved into her room at night from8 pm. as a result of her screaming so loud it wakes the baby up and i almost had her sleeping through. but for the last 4 weeks shes been waking at 10pm - 2am, 4 and and then up for the day at 5 am,! im shattered. in between that Rose (DD1) wakes at midnight and 10pm screaming) - and weve eliminated night terrors as a cause.

weve tried everything and eventually our gp referred us to the bad baby centre! - Karitane - and she was assesed by the staff there. shes been labelled "G and T" - gifted and talented - and isn't getting enough attention/stimulation - i dont think i can cope with any more attention, and they have applied to allow her to go to school in the last term of this year at age 4 .3 months. they are also doing a weekly session of play therapy for her to deal with her frustration.
    Shes started Violin lessons and gymnastics in the last 2 weeks as well to get her stimulated and occupied - this is on top of swimming lessons. we are at our wits end and its soul destroying listening to her scream endlessly...

anyways on a positive note - coco (DD2) slept from 730pm last night til 615am - when hubbys alarm went off!) - its a one off but i was awake at 3 am going "why cant i sleep" - im exhausted and in tears because i cant sleep and the baby is!! - i think its because im so used to being up at 3am that your body just does it! hoipefully she will keep this up. at 8 weeks she was sleeping from 7 - 4am but as i said stopped when rosie started screaming so its nice to know she can do it again.

have a good day ladies - get some sleep! - im off to the lawyer to get our wills signed - how morbid i know but so essential, and then im going to a window manufacturer to look at my windows for our renovation. big day - in between that i have to shop cook and feed porky! - aka coco DD2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Gampa you have had a time of it haven't you!! I hope little DD2 settles soon with the extra stimulation....sounds really tough!! It's awful when you wake and can't sleep even though you know u really really need it!!!

So Ivy went down at 10 last night as we were at my parents for tea, she went down like a dream and no crying or resettle and so peaceful! She slept till 630 woke for a feed and is still asleep. Normally I wake her at 930 but this morning I'm gonna see what she does on her own. Obviously these times are a little silly as they don't fit in with normal life, but it does seem she wants 11-12 hours at night (with a couple of feeds, which normally take 15 mins each) so I suppose that explains her lack of wanting day naps...

Ivy is 11.5 weeks and when awake hates laying down she pretty much has full head control and wants to sit up, she can almost sit up alone....also she is hard to entertain gets bored easy, I'm gonna have to ramp up the activity!!! What activities does everyone do? We do tummy time and it's quite funny cause if I pick her up before she us finished tummy time she screams, so I have to put her back down until she indicates she is ready to get up!!!

Babies...funny little creatures!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lady's sorry been MIA for a bit Maddison is now 11wks 3day an reflux is under. Control with the Losec thank god I mean had a ruff few wks there was ready to loss it lack of sleep food and time killed me how ever now she's growing its getting better and I now enjoy being a mummy
    Maddison sleeps great bath at 5.30 then bed by 6.30 sleeps till 5am some times 6am think its due to the colder weather too I love it as for the days she still only sleeps in 2 hr blocks but if she sleeps at night I can deal with that oh and she's in her cot full time now and has been for few months haven't had any issues

Hope everyone is well and bubs are great xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs S sounds great!! I would love 2 hour blocks in day, I'm lucky for 40 mins, sometimes it's 25 mins so glad it's all working out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hear ya Nic! 2hour blocks would be bliss... Still struggling to get more than 30 mins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday and today we have been getting 25 mins!! WTF... Hoping its a wonder week... The app says it is she has had about 5 x 25 min naps today and is absolutely shattered, she is screaming this angry scream poor love!! DH back in there now singing to her trying to calm her.

Even my pram nap which is a guaranteed hour nap didnt work today it also was 25 mins!!