Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KM it turned out Jaan's mouth was small too. Since he hit 3 months things improved. Now if I can just get rid of this lump!
    Gampa how's dd1 going these days? Hope you get better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    KM it turned out Jaan's mouth was small too. Since he hit 3 months things improved. Now if I can just get rid of this lump!
    Gampa how's dd1 going these days? Hope you get better soon!
    hi,

DD1 is a nightmare!- we are trying everything - my mum came over to help for a week, weve tried new toys, reward system, mummies special time etc but to no avail. As a last resort we cut out all sugar from her diet and all colouring and preservatives and its worked! - SHE HAS No chocolate or sugary foods and just has fruit, plain arrowroot biscuits and museli bars etc. the red food colouring and preservative 202 were the culprits. anyways she still very trying and i feel like such a bad mum when i get cranky with her but when youre sleep deprived and coping on your own smetimes i do snap at her.

hope you get that lump sorted - im lucky so far not had mastitis but it sounds awful....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first mothers group today it was so much fun and so many cutie bubba's were there think ill make some great friend was great to be able to swap stories and relate to others.
    Maddison is having her 6 wk needles tomorrow and hubby's back at work have to go on my own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Williams needles are tomorrow too mrs Simmo so we will be crying together. Very exciting about the Sydney comment bet that had lifted your spirits.

Awesome sleep Nic I'm sure this is a turning point for you.

Glad you found something that helped gampa. Hope it continues to improve for you.

All these gorgeous bub pics. They are all growing way to fast.

All the best for a great nights sleep mummas

Thanks
    Reviews
    What gorgeous little bubbas!

Adden I love Ella's hair!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my period has started

Does anyone know if it's ok to use tampons again or if it should still be pads for the first one. It's been 8 weeks since Zoe was born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Williams needles are tomorrow too mrs Simmo so we will be crying together. Very exciting about the Sydney comment bet that had lifted your spirits.

Awesome sleep Nic I'm sure this is a turning point for you.

Glad you found something that helped gampa. Hope it continues to improve for you.

All these gorgeous bub pics. They are all growing way to fast.

All the best for a great nights sleep mummas
    Yeah the Sydney thing did lift me a bit but I know we can't afford to up lift our life right now one day we will end up there
    Yeah the needle thing I guess I need to suck it up and just do it as there is going to be more lol all the best for tomz x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Myles had his needles today... Poor bub! Remember to give them panadol before they get them to take the edge off... And remember they won't remember like we do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy Ella had hers today as well, poor little girl has been so upset, sleepy and not feeding tonight. I've never heard her cry like this. I sent DH down to buy some baby panadol. Getting the needles was the easy part, she cried for a second and went to sleep.

Spoke to LC today as Ella has been constantly comfort sucking and I didn't want to cause nipple confusion by introducing a dummy. Seems I have no choice as she cannot hang off my boobs all day long.

Happy baby (from coles) is the brand LC said to buy. Although Ella hates it! Hopefully it's just because she had her needles today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KM Ivy has had a bottle from day 3 and a dummy from day 4 and she has never suffered nipple confusion, she doesn't like the dummy only 1 in 10 times she takes it! She will almost skull down a bottle, seems to love it, but she also loves the nipple and is the best feeder. With breast feeding I have been lucky, hurt for first 5 days then she became a pro.

So hopefully the dummy wont cause any nipple confusion!

Little Ivy today with her Dad

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366033376.568226.jpg