Closed Thread
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning all. William has been awesome so far especially with being passed from stranger to stranger for cuddles. I showered and fed him at 6.30 as usual and put him in the pram in his pj's and sleeping bag and then after a nice cocktail down in the bar we ( me and some girlfriends) went walked down to the nigh markets for dinner and a massage. Was back and in bed by 10.30 and William hasn't stirred so I left him asleep in the pram next to me and moved him over into the porter cot after his feed at 12.30am. He woke again at 3.30 and now at 6.30 so very very happy with that. Another big day today so fingers crossed he handles it just as well.

Today is my 30th party ( it's really not till next week) and tomorrow his christening and.............mothers day which will be super special for all the first time mums. So what are everyone's plans??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Dragon a big weekend for you so happy it's going well, enjoy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I am still here.. just busy with a 2 year old and a very colicy baby still!!
    She settled, but resorted back to it this week.
    She is weighing 3.6kgs so still on the very small side at 14 weeks yesterday!
    We went on our first trip down south and survived! So we are heading off to QLD in 2 weeks to visit my family (I'm in Perth). My sister hasn't met Ella yet and my dad was here when she was in hospital but had to leave before she got home.
    He has been through a lot since going home - he has just finished radiation treatment for cancer and now his ex wife is taking him for all his money.
    very sad. So we thought we would cheer him up by coming to visit. It apparently worked cause he called my sister to tell her we were coming and he burst into tears. Poor dad!
    anyway, we are here and we are getting there.
    Just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm thinking of you all with no sleep. Im a bit lucky - she goes 8-9 hours over night still. Days are different, but I'm not complaining at all.
    Im stretching her feeds to 3-4 hourly as we want to see if she will gain weight faster than demand feeding. Theory is she will do a bigger feed if she is hungry.. ill let you know how we go.
    Im doing great. Loving my kids and sooooo thankful to have my family set.
    Lots of love to you all for mothers day tomorrow! Happy mothers day!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dragon have an amazing weekend with your 30th party and the christening

How special that we all get to celebrate Mother's Day tomorrow! Nothing too exciting going on...my one request was to go out for breakfast but DH thinks it will be too hard with the baby so he's making me breakfast. Going to MILs for coffee in the afternoon. My mum went to NZ for the weekend to spend Mother's Day with her mum. My dad is coming to MILs tomorrow though which is good. I'm loving my parents being out here from the UK and they are loving spending time with us and of course their new grandson!

Had Orlando's 2nd ultrasound which he slept through - yay! They did actually say that the dilation looked less than last time but also that it can fluctuate daily. Next test at royal children's next Wednesday.

So on Wednesday night, he slept for 5 hours 10 mins straight...his longest in one go since birth, then on Thursday night he slept for 4 and a half, then last night consistent 3-3.5 hours from 8.30pm-8am just waking for feeding and nappy change. He is still up all day and doesn't sleep much - just cat naps- but it really feels like he's starting to get that night time is for sleeping!!

Just had a girlfriend come over for a cuppa which was nice and my DH will be home with my dad in just under an hour so hoping that Orlando goes to sleep so I can do a few bits and pieces...making steak sandwiches and homemade chips for them before they go off to the footy - go hawks!!!

Anyway enough of the essay....have a WONDERFUL day tomorrow and really take some time out to be thankful for the fact that we are mothers and have our beautiful miracles. Oh, and if you're in melbourne enjoy the sunshine whilst its out...not looking good for the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a lovely day today at Kmart ordering my little girls prints I just got some digital photographs back from her newborn shots, just in time for Mother's Day

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368275742.172616.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368275871.657739.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368275886.775807.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mothers Day all!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I had a lovely day today at Kmart ordering my little girls prints I just got some digital photographs back from her newborn shots, just in time for Mother's Day

Attachment 36364

Attachment 36365

Attachment 36366
    Aww gorgeous KM!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Mothers Day ladies XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ye Happy Mothers Day to all...what an emotional Day and how far we have come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day mumma bears!