Closed Thread
Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I moved to infant ages ago ivy is now 5.6kg and 61cm at 9.5 weeks!

Rest if day no good, dam overtiredness!! Pretty unsettled day poor little one...she went down at 815 and would not settle...had to feed 2 more times and DH even fed with formula...finally she fell asleep with a cuddle from me after a breast feed, she was just severely overtired and may continue to be as we have several busy days coming up

I am being more relaxed which is nice, but I still hate getting her overtired...I feel guilty like I should have given her more opportunity to sleep. As they get older does it get easier to manage with the over tiredness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow there is a thread for 2014 jan,feb march babies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay lady's I have been MIA the last few wks just with bub trying to get this reflux under control and yes finally I'm getting 8hr sleeps woo hoo
    Hope every one is well xox ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368148103.332029.jpg
    Maddison 9 wks old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 8 hours is amazing!! I get a 5,6,7,8 stretch out of ivy every night but it's inconsistent! Great to hear from you though and glad to hear things are going well! Gorgeous pic

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Wow 8 hours is amazing!! I get a 5,6,7,8 stretch out of ivy every night but it's inconsistent! Great to hear from you though and glad to hear things are going well! Gorgeous pic
    I use thickener in Maddys formula at night so it's heavier on her belly believe me it took wks to get there and I find it works if she has little sleep through the day how are you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm ok...have good And bad days...today and yesterday are unsettled days...she is still overtired and won't take her naps and for some reason that really gets to me as I know she won't settle at night without her day naps...

But in trying to stay calm and positive. I sometimes find myself really hoping that at 3 months things begin to get easier.

I'm going to the hairdresser today and DH is looking after Ivy so that will be nice

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm ok...have good And bad days...today and yesterday are unsettled days...she is still overtired and won't take her naps and for some reason that really gets to me as I know she won't settle at night without her day naps...

But in trying to stay calm and positive. I sometimes find myself really hoping that at 3 months things begin to get easier.

I'm going to the hairdresser today and DH is looking after Ivy so that will be nice
    Have a good little break, you deserve it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Have a nice time out in your own
    Yeah maddison won't sleep through the day only cap naps but she does go ok at night she does have her days as do I I mean when I had no sleep for 2 wks due to reflux I would lock my self in the bath room and let maddy scream it was horrible thank god the medication kicked in and she has calmed down
    I keep telling my self it will get better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I also keep telling myself this will pass ivy is just such an alert little bub... She is always wriggling and hates to be laying down...she likes to sit up ob my lap and see the world!!

10 weeks on Mothers Day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear from you mrs s, and happy things have settled down