Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ivy fed at 11.15....went down at 1 (I know again!) but she slept till 640!!! Win! Only prob was poor boobs and I woke every hour after 4 waiting for her ! FS her and now asleep again...see how long for, but it was lovely getting so much sleep and my throat feels so much better for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FS?? I meant fed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow everyone is going much better I've noticed, babies are all a bit older, things should settle day by day!

KM good to hear your BF has improved! I've had a brilliant run after 13 weeks of agony and then yesterday I got a lump again so frustrating, only topping up 90 ml at night now and even that's more my own issues with confidence than bubs need for it. I can't believe I'm actually BF it has been the most horrendous journey, very pleased I persevered tho its so much easier than FF having tried that for 4 weeks.
    Hope everything continues to getter better girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're off to the doctors for Maddison's 6wk needles glad hubby is home to come then have a mothers group at 1pm
    Hubby just dropped a bomb shell he's due to go back to work tomorrow after 6 wks off but wants to find another job
    Or move back to Sydney OMG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta at the end of the day Ella's mouth was too small and my nipples are large. I was told by 8 weeks things would improve and they have. Still sore at times but nothing like bleeding nipples! Glad I persevered as well, expressing was doing my head in I ended up seeing 4 different LC'S and going 6 times, I wish someone had of told me very early on it was because things were small and large, I would of just expressed until she was bigger but I ended up getting quite depressed because I didn't know what I was doing wrong and felt like a failure.

They say babies are built for your size body, well there not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Beta at the end of the day Ella's mouth was too small and my nipples are large. I was told by 8 weeks things would improve and they have. Still sore at times but nothing like bleeding nipples! Glad I persevered as well, expressing was doing my head in I ended up seeing 4 different LC'S and going 6 times, I wish someone had of told me very early on it was because things were small and large, I would of just expressed until she was bigger but I ended up getting quite depressed because I didn't know what I was doing wrong and felt like a failure.

They say babies are built for your size body, well there not!
    hi all,

glad you are all getting some sleep. Nicsta - you've had a rough run...sending you hugs and get well wishes.
    SL: hope orlando gets better soon,
    mrs simmo- sydney?? moving back - r u excited?
    KMVW: glad feeding is getting better for you. i've still got pain on the left which is cringe worthy but you're right it is getting better on that side as shes grows...
    Beta- well done on the feeding- such an accomplishment. it is really hard isnt it.

AFM: i've come down with an awful cold - severe joint pains, temperatures, and sore throat. feel awful. baby elizabeth doesn't have it though so fingers crossed she remains well. i just wana sleep in day but i have DD1 to look after, cooking and shopping to do.
    However we aren't doing too badly with sleep- some nights she'll sleep after a feed at 9pm tiil 4am other times til 5 am. she is 10 weeks old today.
    ill try to upload a photo.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cutie Gampa

I have pain on the left which is cringe worthy at times as well! I still don't know why one side can hurt over the other. Not bleeding though which is a positive for me, Ella had black nappies for awhile which made me concerned but worked out it was from me. Felt horrible for Ella, yuk. Glad things are improving for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365992264.676513.jpg
    Me and little Ella!
    Will write soon.. Been busy with ds.. He is full on ATM!!
    Will catch on reading too, just wanted to say hi!
    Hi!
    Xxx