Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it is I'm just approaching the bed time....it's always a gamble as to how hard it will be to get little Ivy to sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I look forward to bed time! It's the only predictable time of the day in our house & a nice break for me when DH is away :-) hope it gets better soon Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here Amy. Zoe goes down easy of a night and it's nice knowing I can either go to bed or have some me time.

My DH is in night shift at the moment so finding it a bit hard as its pretty much only me and her 24/7. I have so much respect for you ladies who have a DH that works away. It has also opened my eyes and made me realise what a great job my own mum did as a single mother. I can't imagine doing this every day alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I can read some of your signatures but just out of curiosity how many full stim/FET did it take for you to get your BFP?

We got lucky and did one full stim with a fresh transfer that was a BFN but then got our BFP after the first FET. I often wonder if things hadn't worked out like that, how long I could have hung in there and how many cycles I would have kept trying for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    I know I can read some of your signatures but just out of curiosity how many full stim/FET did it take for you to get your BFP?

We got lucky and did one full stim with a fresh transfer that was a BFN but then got our BFP after the first FET. I often wonder if things hadn't worked out like that, how long I could have hung in there and how many cycles I would have kept trying for.
    We where extremely lucky & got our BFP on first fresh full stim cycle... We have 4 on ice so next time it will be a FET...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 1 stim and Ivy was first transfer so very lucky...have 6 in freezer.

Ivy isn't terrible at bed, she goes down alright normally but she has this first sleep cycle thing...sometimes she wakes after 40 mins and it takes almost an hour to resettle her...only happens every few nights but those nights suck she is going to bed at 9-930 most nights and I do love the predictability of that!!

I'm off to bed...buggered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post

1 x full stim, followed by 1 x FET, followed by 2 x full stims - BFP on the 4th go

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my parents insisted on helping me clean my house yesterday as my mum especially felt bad that she wasn't around to help when bubs was born. I managed to clear out and cłean and tidy the pantry which was long overdue as well as the nursery as I had stuff lying around everywhere! We're going out for lunch today and some shopping then will be back here to start working on the study lol!

Orlando having a shocking sleep tonight! He went down at around 6 ish and slept until after dinner, then was up and went back down until just after 9 then was pretty much up til around 11.30, slept until quarter past 2, then up but didnt settle properly for ages, eventually got back to sleep now its 5.40 and I just finished feeding again.

Tried on the baby bjorn that my friend lent me yesterday and Orlando sat in it for about 15 mins...before he cracked it! hoping that this will be a successful alternative to the pram when we go out today! Wish me luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty it took us 4 times, 1 stim & 3 natural fets. I have no embies left sadly so I need to do another stim.

I know some won't agree but I'm tempted to go overseas for gender selection as we both would love a son.

Financially we couldn't afford to do numerous stims for more than two children. I wanted more than two children but I don't think my body would cope with more pregnancies.

So sad I've packed away Ella's 00000's & 0000's, I'm also not ready for her to start rolling over she is only 11 weeks she has been trying for a week and managed to start rolling in her side today. We've also had numerous poo explosions this week, out of newborn nappies now

I bought her a Lamaze pond symphony (activity play mat) from Target she absolutely loves it! So cute when she starts talking to her pond friends
    Last edited by kmvw; 08-05-2013 at 17:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 x full stim fresh cycle - BFP we were very lucky. Have 1 x frostie