Closed Thread
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs optimistic I was 26 when I had a round of 7...had 2 transferred, and 2 frozen, 3 didn't survive (they were day 2 transfers) with BFN then still 26 transfers the 2 frozen still BFN then turned 27 had a round of 3, transferred 2 and had one frozen - still BFN then changed clinics an decided to get rid of the frozen one we had... Then still 27 and got 5, had two transferred on day 3, one didn't survive and chose to grow the other 2 out to day 5 which also didn't survive but we got our BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a big day we had Orlando's christening and everything was great he was such a good boy at the church didn't really cry at all which was fantastic! Then at the restaurant he slept for a little while in the pram, then was awake for the rest of the afternoon had a couple of EBM bottles and just chilled was a little bit fussy at times but was a very good boy for the most part so mummy and daddy very proud! We had a great day and collapsed in a heap when we got home...didn't take pics on my phone but when I get some on here I will post. He used the christening outfit that our nephews wore for theirs and then we spoilt him and bought him a gorgeous Armani outfit which we put on him for the celebrations. Also was fantastic to see my parents they did very well after getting off a flight this morning and was great to see them and of course they were so happy to meet Orlando!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear SL sounds like a wonderful day! Can't wait to see pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy finally got to sleep at 11 then woke for food again at 3, 5 & 7....feeding now!

But she is eating normally in the day?? Seems like a growth spurt again but I wish she would increase day feeds not night!!

Her day feeds have been a bit crap cause she is so tired! At the 5 feed I tried not feeding her for 10 mins....didn't work, but I told DH to get the bottle so we could check she was hungry m, sure enough she took 140ml....so I suppose she is hungry!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad all went well Sl. Looking forward to seeing some pics. Armani, he is one lucky little munchkin. We have my 30th this Sat and Will's christening on Sun. Will be one big weekend. We are stating at a resort for 2 nights to hang with some of the people who have traveled to make it.

Nic hearing you. Will feed at 6.30, 12 ( though this was a great sign) then again just before 2, 4, 5 and then wouldn't settle so put him in with me where he had another top up at6.30 and is up and now at 7.15. Dh is going to sleep in the spare room tonight with ds1 so I can go to bed early. I hope it is a short lived growth spurt cause I have been spoilt to long and don't like this lack of sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same dragon she has been doing 6,7,8 hour stretches before this.
    Her day naps have increased...maybe I should start waking her...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I guess it's worth a go. William hasn't been sleeping much during the day lately either, he must be so exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    So glad all went well Sl. Looking forward to seeing some pics. Armani, he is one lucky little munchkin. We have my 30th this Sat and Will's christening on Sun. Will be one big weekend. We are stating at a resort for 2 nights to hang with some of the people who have traveled to make it.

Nic hearing you. Will feed at 6.30, 12 ( though this was a great sign) then again just before 2, 4, 5 and then wouldn't settle so put him in with me where he had another top up at6.30 and is up and now at 7.15. Dh is going to sleep in the spare room tonight with ds1 so I can go to bed early. I hope it is a short lived growth spurt cause I have been spoilt to long and don't like this lack of sleep.
    Wow massive weekend for you then..how nice that you are staying at a resort for a couple of nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orlando went down at 7pm last night and slept til 10. Thank god I went to bed at 8pm so I got a couple of hours sleep - he was up every hour all night after that!!! This morning he slept for a couple of hours until 11am so I got some stuff done around the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh SL your a trooper!