Closed Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! Grandparents get to meet you little man! Big big day! Send us a pic of his christening outfit!

Mrs O, what is AMH levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well mrs O I had 2 tests with 2 very different results!

1st test I was 27 and level was 11, second test was 2 months later at another clinic ( the clinic where Ivy was 'created') and it was 35!!

So what the!!!

Anyway I said to my FS well which one is right...he said we are going with the second as it was do e at their clinic and not outsourced...

Anyway I ended up getting 20 eggs...all perfect and able to be fertilized...

Soooo who knows!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL best of luck for tomorrow!! Hope little Orlando gives you a little bit of sleep tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was 1.6 Mrs O and I was 28 at the time. I got 12 eggs from my one and only collection, 10 fertilized but by day 5 we ended up with 4 to play with. First fresh transfer was a no go and little Zoe came from our first FET so we still have two in the freezer.

AMH nala refers to your egg reserve levels. So the older you are, the lower you would expect the number to be. My FS told me my level was that of a lady near menopause but that the numbers can vary from one test to another like Nic said.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

mrsoptomistic  (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have an awesome day Sl and yes pic pls.

I would have to go searching got my results but I was told that my levels were lower than normal so should expect to go through the change in my early 40's. I turn 30 in 2 wks so that's ok with me. What's going in mrs o do you have some issues?

Will is 11 wks and I'm sure the 3mth growth spurt has come early. He has been waking only once a night for ages but for the last 2 nights its been 3. I'm very lucky that he feeds and goes straight back to sleep but hope he settles again soon. For those who have been through this did it start around now and how long did it last?

So good to have dh home too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragon I had Ivy's growth spurt 1 week ago...that day when she ate 14 times in 16 hours!! From then ( actually last 4 weeks) she woke once max twice a night! Then last night she went down at 930, woke at 1, woke at 4 and again at 6 and then again at 730....I didn't feed her again at 730 as she was annoying me as she would only drink for 5 mins so I just put her in bed with me and she slept till 930...

Yest she did her first poo in a week so maybe it has something to do with that, or maybe we are entering another unsettled period while she finishes this growth spurt! One thing I know is who bloody knows why babies do stuff....

Just when u think they form a pattern they change wish it wasn't that way but it is!!

It prob is the 3 month growth spurt early...hope it settles soon back to once a night

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you ladies night feed does your bub end up asleep at the end of the feed?

Ivy normally sucks pretty hard for about 20 mins for her night feeds, she is awake when she goes on, she then after the 20 mins comes off and purses her lips together and keeps her eyes shut...I assume she is asleep...I just pop her back in basinett!

Occasionally I have tried to wake her, once it worked and she went back to sleep straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My LO doesn't wake to feed... She just stirs... I put her to bed at 8pm, feed anywhere from 12-2, and again from 4-6. She is 'asleep' the whole time. I wake her up at 7am to change her so we can take my other one to school. She doesn't sleep more than 45mins at a time during the day usually, but that's a rough guide - it keeps changing :-)

She is only on for max 10 mins at a time, and still at 14 weeks only takes one breast per feed - but she is a healthy chubby little bubba!
    Last edited by mrsoptomistic; 05-05-2013 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic Ella always falls asleep whilst feeding, usually after 5mins. I usually wake her and pop her on the other side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so it's pretty normal In the day she never falls asleep, it's just the night feed...she also never screams just stirs and makes done cry noises!