Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oops wrong forum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks Crafty!

We took Ella out tonight for dinner, Vietnamese on Victoria St and she was a perfect little girl I missed going out, we decided to be spontaneous which we haven't done for nearly a year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is awake and wanting more food!!! DH just gave her another 100ml of formula...she must be sooo hungry...I know I am...can't fill up enough!

Anyone else had this at 8 weeks!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic I had it at 7 weeks and now today at 9 weeks. We had a bath tonight and she found my boobs and decided to have a bite to eat in the water! That was 30mins after I last fed her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Km I have a bath with Ivy every night ( well this week anyway) and she also does it...funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls are gonna hate me but I'm gonna post it cause I can't believe it! Myles went down at 6:30pm and is just starting to stir, it's 5:20am!!!!!!! DH had a heart attack & thought he wasn't breathing, now I can't sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    You girls are gonna hate me but I'm gonna post it cause I can't believe it! Myles went down at 6:30pm and is just starting to stir, it's 5:20am!!!!!!! DH had a heart attack & thought he wasn't breathing, now I can't sleep!
    Yay that awesome x

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a good night too maddison had her last night bottle at 10.30pm and slept till 4am I don't want to jinx my self but think the losec is kicking in
    How ever must say she had the biggest spew yesterday it's the first one in wks so??? Also she's in her cot no more pram woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    We had a good night too maddison had her last night bottle at 10.30pm and slept till 4am I don't want to jinx my self but think the losec is kicking in
    How ever must say she had the biggest spew yesterday it's the first one in wks so??? Also she's in her cot no more pram woo hoo
    Losec won't stop the spewing, just the acid production so they don't have the burn...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here Nic with the feeding. Zoe sleeps all night which isn't as bad but during the day she has been non stop again. Same time as what KM said, at 7 weeks and now again near 9.

I think I gave her too big of a day yesterday. We went out visiting family and I think we was owe stimulated with nearly no sleep and was a very unhappy camper last night til she finally gave in and crashed. Does anyone else find that if they are out all day? That bubs gets grumpy?