Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I am sooo over this reflux I was my happy baby back like she was 2 wks ago lack of sleep is killing me and making me second guess my self
    Maddison won't sleep flat on her back needs to still be in the pram as I put her in the cot and she wakes with in an hr doesn't matter what we have done raising the cot head and sat up to feed and keep her up right after feeds I'm at my wits end I have no family here and I feel isolated with no mate sorry for the vent its just one of this days feeling sorry for my self
    mrs simmo

relfux babies are the hardest in the world and you are doing amazing. they just arent like normal babies!! lol.... you are doing amazing to still be sane.

have you got a baby bjorn?? - we have one for our DD1 who also had severe reflux and could only sleep in the pram too. its really helpful and lets you do things like cook dinner. losec takes a good 10 days to be totally effective. chin up mrs simmo - you are doing well especially with a reflux baby,
    one of my friends once said to me if your kids are alive at the end of the day youve done a great job!! ha ha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all,

havent posted for a while but have been reading. ive had the worst flu ever and it went into my chest and set off my athma. then my 4 year old got it too and i had 2 kids at home for 4 days sick - and i was like death warmed up too - was the hardest thing ever. i dont have any family either so it was really hard too. i really sympathise with those of you who have no fmaily around - its really hard.

Unfortunately baby Elizabeth has now got the 'flu' too - shes febrile and coughing really badly and her chest is all tight and blocked up. she ended up feeding every 2 hours last night so im shattered. her nappies were dry for 12 hours so i was really worried. the only thing for it was to feed her every 2 hours to keep her hydrated. im hoping she gets a little better today or well have to make a trip to the hospital. my hubby is a doctor so he thinks shes ok at the mo but is also worried....

SL - hope orlando gets better soon.

Crafty, Simmo, KM, - do hope things settle soon. sending you all hugs

and yes its amazing that this time last year we had an embryo placed in and now i have baby elizabeth! - the miracle of life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Gampa hope the 2 of you are alight!! The flu is the worst!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is going well for Ella and I, I cannot complain

Gampa hope you all recover quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope you all feel better soon gampa

We're home from hospital now. Orlando is doing much better just a bit congested now. He had a virus so thank god nothing more serious! We have follow up appointment with paediatrician next week so will monitor him closely until then

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL you really are having a tough time. You should be so proud of how you are handling it. Hope Orlando starts to feel better soon the poor little munchkin.

As for me, I went for an ultrasound as I kept bleeding on and off and of corse there is still some remaining placenta in there so am back to the hospital next week to have it removed. This is after they had to manually remove it the first time! Not lookin forward to it at all!!!

D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    SL you really are having a tough time. You should be so proud of how you are handling it. Hope Orlando starts to feel better soon the poor little munchkin.

As for me, I went for an ultrasound as I kept bleeding on and off and of corse there is still some remaining placenta in there so am back to the hospital next week to have it removed. This is after they had to manually remove it the first time! Not lookin forward to it at all!!!

D
    REALLY!? Oh my, I've been putting off my ultrasound. Maybe I should go and get it done :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same mrs o and only really went after a lecture from the MCN at Zoe's last appt then was summonsed into the dr for results this morning!

I really am over hospitals and needles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Now you have me worried Crafty... I have bled on and off since my c-section, I thought I got my period but then bled 10 days later.... Hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was obviously bleeding as well...hence the D&C...so annoying having retained product! Had follow up ultrasound this week and it's all good now.

While it sucks at least you will feel stop bleeding I was pretty sleep deprived at the time and enjoyed having a nap with the general anesthetic...haha!!

So ivy is having a major growth spurt!! She fed 13 times from 5am to her last feed at 930...omg I am stuffed!! Not to mention starved! That little one has been attached to me all day .

I best go to bed soon in case she wakes all night!