Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    MrsSimmo vent anytime sounds like you're having a horrible time of it. I'm sorry if I've missed it in your posts but have you taken her to a private paediatrician?? It's odd that she was fine 2 weeks ago and now seems to have the reflux? I don't know that much about how and when it actually develops! Could it be something else maybe colic??
    It has been longer then 2 wks but worse in the last 2 wks
    Nah I don't have a peadi
    I just need the losec to kick in I mean she has only been on it for 3 days so give it a few more days if no improvement we will go back to doctors
    From all the symptoms I do believe its silent reflux what's the diff what's colic ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sitting at the after hours GP, Myles coughed up some blood this arvo so just want to get him checked out so I can stop worrying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Sitting at the after hours GP, Myles coughed up some blood this arvo so just want to get him checked out so I can stop worrying!
    Oh no hope all is ok does Myles have reflux ?
    Not sure what state your in Amy but 1300health number is an if yet hrs doctors they come to your house. Well in qld they do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy are you breastfeeding? Could be your blood?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I'm not breastfeeding so not my blood, it was in some phlegm... Home from doc now, they just want us to monitor him for now, fingers crossed its nothing serious :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm Amy hope he is ok...poor bub

Mrs S I feel for you, motherhood is hard and I can't imagine how hard it must be without family and friends...wish I could move you back to Sydney!!

Ivy doesn't sleep great in the day still...today she slept a total of 3 hours 20 mins...

She was going crazy for the food tonight, I think it might be her 8 week growth spurt, couldn't get her off boob from 630 till 10, it was hourly feeds!

I'm stuffed and look really crap...tomorrow my goal is to have my hair down and wear some makeup! Haven't been out the house (besides walks) since Monday! It's been one of those weeks where I have just needed to stay in as trying to really focus on Ivy and keep her settled! Tomorrow I'm having coffee with a friend!

Did I mention DH got a great job...? So ivy and I will be alone soon, we have one more week with dad home, so from 9 weeks it's just us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    It has been longer then 2 wks but worse in the last 2 wks
    Nah I don't have a peadi
    I just need the losec to kick in I mean she has only been on it for 3 days so give it a few more days if no improvement we will go back to doctors
    From all the symptoms I do believe its silent reflux what's the diff what's colic ?
    Colic is like stomach cramps / bad wind pain...which we started giving him gripe water for.

So his IV fell out at the hospital but it doesn't need to go back in and no need for more fluids or antibiotics. All his tests so far look normal unless something shows up late! Feeding again now hopefully we get some good rest tonight and his temp stays down and then god willing he will be better and we'll be home tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Oh no! Hope it's nothing Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic we have a lot in common! I really don't have a good relationship with my dad. I think having these issues may make us better parents because we are aware of the problems we faced.

I'm also totally indecisive!

On another note I had to get out of the house today, so I did what any other woman would do. I took my credit card to the shops! Well I only bought a toilet brush, bean bag beans and a big mirror for above my mantel but it was shopping and it was awesome! Not so awesome tonight though Ella wouldn't settle, I over shopped her.

Love showing off my little girl in her little dresses! She looks so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    KM that's funny I also need a good shop!! I think it's a must next week!

I hate being indecisive, frustrates the hell out of me! Just fed bub hope she now sleeps for a few more hours...she never burps at the middle of night feed...is that normal? She is always eyes closed at the end of her night feed, but no other time...if its light and she feeds her eyes fling open after every feed, she is definitely in no danger of falling alseep on the boob and getting into that habit, except at 4am!!!