Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Thanks yeah maddy has been on losec since tues so 3 days now I am going to stop the gaviscon now so I can see the difference with losec also do you split your doses or give it all at once ?
    I split 1.25ml morning and evening

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the nurse just came and told us that there was a bug in his bowel movements they took a sample of which is gastro so they moved us to a single room almost immediately as it could be contagious! Then a doctor came in and said he didn't have gastro but we're still in the isolation room!!! Apparently they have rules out anything serious but still have to wait that 48 hours to see if any thing else appears on the samples

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow poor little dude! It is amazing that we all have little IVF bubs, I feel so blessed. I really didn't realize how much I could love her...it's amazing! It truly is like my heart will roam around outside forever, I just want the absolute best for her and would sacrifice a lot just amazing!

I don't let a lot of people in, I loved my mum soooo much when I was young, still love her, but I was sooo attached and unfortunately she got sick when I was 18 and put trust was broken as she has severe depression and turned to alcohol, she tried to commit suicide a few times and from then I found it harder to let people in. She has recovered a lot, although still not perfect, and while I feel fine I think it did affect me as I withdrew from that relationship that I held do dear. Till DH I haven't let myself love without a plan b but it caused me angst so when we got together I said no more plan B for this to work I have to give myself completely and I did...and with Ivy there is just no choice I can't help but love her more than anything...

Anyway you guys didn't really need to know all that but it was nice to get it out thanks for reading!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't resist posting this one...we were out on a walk ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366956026.396544.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

Gampa  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is sooo cute Nic and I totally agree you love these little blessings unconditionally and even though they haven't been round long you really can't remember or can imagine life without them. Sounds like you went through a lot and it has made you more aware which I think will be a good thing for the relationship between you and Ivy. Oh and it's funny to see her all rugged up when I'm still putting the aircon on at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Couldn't resist posting this one...we were out on a walk Attachment 35547
    Very very cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was cold here yesterday in Adelaide today it's nicer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Couldn't resist posting this one...we were out on a walk Attachment 35547
    Such a cutie pie x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sooo over this reflux I was my happy baby back like she was 2 wks ago lack of sleep is killing me and making me second guess my self
    Maddison won't sleep flat on her back needs to still be in the pram as I put her in the cot and she wakes with in an hr doesn't matter what we have done raising the cot head and sat up to feed and keep her up right after feeds I'm at my wits end I have no family here and I feel isolated with no mate sorry for the vent its just one of this days feeling sorry for my self

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I am sooo over this reflux I was my happy baby back like she was 2 wks ago lack of sleep is killing me and making me second guess my self
    Maddison won't sleep flat on her back needs to still be in the pram as I put her in the cot and she wakes with in an hr doesn't matter what we have done raising the cot head and sat up to feed and keep her up right after feeds I'm at my wits end I have no family here and I feel isolated with no mate sorry for the vent its just one of this days feeling sorry for my self
    MrsSimmo vent anytime sounds like you're having a horrible time of it. I'm sorry if I've missed it in your posts but have you taken her to a private paediatrician?? It's odd that she was fine 2 weeks ago and now seems to have the reflux? I don't know that much about how and when it actually develops! Could it be something else maybe colic??