Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Driving home today...8 hours with a baby. We may stop half way!!

Hope everyone slept well.
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night baby boy went down at 9pm...he fed at 11.30 and 2.40 and is up now at 6.40! Coincidence that we started him on the water last night I don't know but we had a good one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Mrs o and crafty I have had 4 lots of this. 1st was at 4 wks which I thought was af. Only lasted a few days ( which I have now been told is normal when bf, shorter and lighter or not at all). 2nd was at 5.5wks 3rd was at 7wks and 4th at 8 wks. I did think they were due to starting running again but gyno said that wouldn't do it and he said if it happens again he would want to do a d&c cause it could be due to some left over something from the birth. Worth speaking to your docs girls, mine said spotting isn't normal.
    Thanks Dragon, think ill have to make an appt... Nothing today so far, but I'm 12 weeks pp so probably not normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had bub ova six wks ago and only bled for 4 days after
    I haven't got any signs of period yet I had C section any idea when this may come ??
    Also re cloths I have lost about 7kgs Pre pregnancy weight and non oft cloths fit I'm happy about it but I can't afford right now to get new cloths so belts are my best friend right now
    Hubby has flu now think maddison is getting it she had panadol befor bed she went down at 6.30pm woke at 12am then down woke at 3.30 then down then woke again at 6.30 am she's asleep again now poor bubba x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I put on just under 30kg with my pregnancy and the first 13kg has dropped off and I think now the hard work starts!! Needless to say I have hardly any clothes but my SIL has lost weight so has given me some of her bigger clothes! Still need to go shopping though and dig out the clothes I was wearing in my first trimester to see what I can get in to. I'm not spending heaps of money on clothes at the size I'm at so I'll have to make do with what I've got! Good news is that my runners fit again which is great! I'll have to dig out all my shoes and see which ones fit...getting cold to wear thongs all the time lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loving my leggings!! I fit into my jeans but its a squeeze and I look like I have a muffin top which I despise!! So I refuse the wear them till they fit better!! I put on 16kg in pregnancy and 11kg came off soon after the birth...but the other 5 must have been the donuts I craved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal for babies to projectile vomit like the exorcist?

Ella vomits every time I feed her, I don't know how she has put on so much weight when it all comes out. I spoke to my GP earlier in the week as I think she has reflux and the GP prescribed her Zantac but I'm reluctant to give it to her as the MCHN yesterday said its normal for babies to vomit after a feed and have pain etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Is it normal for babies to projectile vomit like the exorcist?

Ella vomits every time I feed her, I don't know how she has put on so much weight when it all comes out. I spoke to my GP earlier in the week as I think she has reflux and the GP prescribed her Zantac but I'm reluctant to give it to her as the MCHN yesterday said its normal for babies to vomit after a feed and have pain etc.
    We had a very similar probl with maddison how ever she wouldn't vomit after every feed it was only now and then but she would fight through feeds and scream the OB at the hospital as that's where we ended up told us reflux is diagnosed incorrectly all the time and medication is given when not needed they wouldn't give it to us they suggested other options and it has worked changed the teats on her bottles as it looks as tho she has a sucking issue and she all better
    They did tell me reflux baby's don't gain so much weight and they don't feed well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I had bub ova six wks ago and only bled for 4 days after
    I haven't got any signs of period yet I had C section any idea when this may come ??
    Also re cloths I have lost about 7kgs Pre pregnancy weight and non oft cloths fit I'm happy about it but I can't afford right now to get new cloths so belts are my best friend right now
    Hubby has flu now think maddison is getting it she had panadol befor bed she went down at 6.30pm woke at 12am then down woke at 3.30 then down then woke again at 6.30 am she's asleep again now poor bubba x
    I had zero pp bleeding first c section! And ebf for the first 6 months, then introduced food, but didnt get AF for 10 months. I have had a very different experience this time though!

I put on 15kg during my pregnancy. I have lost 8 and have another 7 to go :-(
    I don't fit into anything at the moment except potato sacks. I am exercising, just need to watch how much (and what) I am eating.

Did I tell you I'm doing the 12wbt this round? Yay me, hopefully the kilos will melt off and help change a few bad habits I've picked up over the last 9-12 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic - how did ivy go on the plane on te way over to Melbourne? I've just booked a flight to qld for may with Zoe so nt sure what to expect. Did you just make sure she was sucking on something for take off and landing?

KM I had the same problem with Zoe while breast feeding. It's helped since she has been on formula and even more so now I have her on the S26 AR but that won't help you as you are breast feeding still. I kept getting told it was normal for them to bring some back up but was sure she was bringing up too much as well. All they suggested was burping more frequently while feeding and keeping bubs uprigh for 20 min afte a feed.

Easy for them when they aren't the ones washing constantly lol