Closed Thread
Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #6

My poor baby boy has mild bronchitis in the lungs : ( he's just got to rest it out and should go away by itself within four weeks. I'm expressing so can feed him by bottle so it's easier for him and we bought a humidifier which is now on in our room hopefully it won't be as dry in there. I think it was caused by dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crafty we are on the same page atm! Ella slept from 11.30pm to 3.30am when I woke her up. Then slept until 8.30 and then until 12pm only snacking in between. I think they are having growth spurts. If she doesn't feed soon though I'd be concerned...

Thanks
    Reviews
    kMVW and CRAFTEY
    Are bubs still doing wet nappies if so it's good as they are not dehydrate also is there soft spot on there head up or has it sunk in if its sunk in they could be dehydrated all this the OB told me last night at the hospital as Maddison was sleeping through feeds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had wet nappies still so I'll take that as a good sign thanks mrs Simmo, ESP about the soft spot, you must have had a good doc last night!

Zoe has drunk two 180ml bottles since so I think she is back on track, she is just really unsettled at this time of night the last few days.

sL I'm so sorry to hear about Orlando. You really are having a bad run at the money. The poor little buggar.

How have you ladies found your paediatricians? Or do any of the melb girls have recommendations? In not entirely sold on te normal gp's at the
    moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty we see dr Chris pappas who works out of Cabrini children's centre in Malvern. He has been around for years and he is very to the point but seems to know his stuff. He was at Orlando's delivery and saw him twice when we were in hospital. We've had one consult with him and another in 2 weeks. We are happy with him...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Have had wet nappies still so I'll take that as a good sign thanks mrs Simmo, ESP about the soft spot, you must have had a good doc last night!

Zoe has drunk two 180ml bottles since so I think she is back on track, she is just really unsettled at this time of night the last few days.

sL I'm so sorry to hear about Orlando. You really are having a bad run at the money. The poor little buggar.

How have you ladies found your paediatricians? Or do any of the melb girls have recommendations? In not entirely sold on te normal gp's at the
    moment.
    Yeah the OB we seen last night was great we don't have a permanent OB as we went public but must say the hospital I had maddison is where we Go it's called mater mothers so its baby's only and I love them
    Yeah the soft spot thing is good to know he also said if there lips are cracked or dry is another sign x good luck with sleep I really think these new bottles have worked wonders she has slept all day in 5 hr blocks fingers cross it keeps up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lumps not moving - think I might have to head to the Dr this time :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs O I am now starting to feel better, for me I couldn't really feel any lumps...just red hot sore boobs, both boobs!! The antibiotics took about 24 hours to work...and while my boobs are still a bit sore the fever had gone and I don't feel like death, but mastitis is cruel...I'm normally pretty tough but mastitis got me and dragged me down to my lowest. OB said I got it due to being rundown after having the cold and the D&C and not enough rest... Well it's hard to rest with a baby

Now I am not sure how my milk is going as Ivy keeps wanting to feed every 1.5 hours and isn't seeming satisfied. Have been topping her up with expressed milk and she is gulping it down!

Mrs S glad you found bottles to help Maddison, poor little love is prob tired and enjoying her sleep since she has missed out.

SL poor little Orlando, he had had a bad run!! Hope he feels better soon.

Girls who bubs are sleeping through It sounds so nice but in all seriousness I hope they are ok, I'm sure they are.

I'm still off to melb tomorrow, here's hoping I'm strong enough! I really still wanted to go!!

Ivy is 6 weeks tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Yeah the OB we seen last night was great we don't have a permanent OB as we went public but must say the hospital I had maddison is where we Go it's called mater mothers so its baby's only and I love them
    Yeah the soft spot thing is good to know he also said if there lips are cracked or dry is another sign x good luck with sleep I really think these new bottles have worked wonders she has slept all day in 5 hr blocks fingers cross it keeps up
    What type of bottles are they?? 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost 1am and ivy just falling asleep...it will be feed tine again in probably 30 mins! Grrr I'm tired