Closed Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KT that's awesome. Got to love our DHs especially when they take care (well try to) take care of everything. Have everything crossed for you

Waiting desperately for no.2

Thanks
    Reviews
    KtKing, YAYY for being PUPO! Sending healthy positive growing vibes to that little emby

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. I've have a very restful weekend, thanks to my DH. He is back to work this arvo so I'm back on full mummy duties. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting nervous and excited start sniffing in a couple days. Not looking forward to the headaches

Waiting desperately for no.2

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There is nothing like the anticipation of starting a new cycle! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KT popped in to see if you had your tx and hey presto you are pupo!! I know how what you meaning by alot riding!

earlwood - how are you going?

hey Laned, Liney, TFT (blast from the past! Nice to see familiar names!) Lovebug, Blinkey and everyone else reading along!

32 weeks for me!

buffysatine is offline Don't give up here, dont you quit, the moment is now this is it...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,

Not sure how many of you will remember me - I was a regular on this forum till Dec 2012. My last m/c was the hardest so decided to a break. Spent the past 15 months getting fit (lost 65 kilos) & went back to work part time. We are going to Europe for the first time in Aug then wen we come back Dr Lindstrom has convinced us to try one more cycle.If that's no good then we have 3 donor popsicles to try - after that I think I'm out.

Hope all the ladies I used to know are well would love to hear some success stories happened in my absence

Thanks
    Reviews
    KTKing - yay for being PUPO - fingers crossed this one makes number 2 from the same batch :-)

Loveabug - all the best for your new cycle - what has FS changed this time to hopefully get you your BFP?

Ann - wow 32 weeks already! That's gone very quickly!! Hope you've had a wonderful pregnancy & last few weeks fly. Have you found out gender?

Welcome back buffysatine - wow Europe will be amazing!! Will you do one last cycle with your own eggs?

AFM - I'm 9wks 2 days - finished bedrest after that big bleed at 6.5 weeks - scans with Wazza every few days reassured me that bub was still doing well despite bleeding. Have been passed over to my OB who I saw last week & going weekly for scans for a while (another bleed on the weekend but stopped a day later). Very nerve wrecking and hard to believe I am finally pregnant after all this time!

hi to everyone else reading along..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buffy, Welcome back to this thread! And WOW, 65 kilos! That is amazing - well done! I have often wondered how your were going, and I'm so pleased to hear there are wonderful things in your life (I throw in a a big dose of envy here about a trip to Europe!). I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that this is a pre-babymoon for you and DH. Its pretty amazing that your doctor wants you to give it another go - more often you hear about doctors telling people to give it away - it must mean she thinks you have a real chance of a take home bub. I hope she's right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Buffy,
    I remember you. It seems a few of is long timers are coming back.
    Congrats on the weight loss and getting fit. I really need to get onto that too. It seemed pregnancy was my best diet. I lost over 10kgs and was light at time of birth then when I fell pregnant. I have everything crossed for you and hope you get your BFP soon. My DD was the result of a donor egg. After 7 cycles on our own our new FS told us that my eggs had been the issue the whole time. I just wished we were told sooner so I could have saved us all that time. Good Luck for your future cycles.