Closed Thread
Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frostysmum - wow, it's been a while since I've seen you. How is bub going? Must be growing up heaps now?

Laned - she told me abou it but didn't know who you were on bub hub. I thought it might have been you :-). Very small world lol. I couldn't believe it when she told me you have worked out we knew each other on here, how is your bub going? How old is he now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

laned  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, an update from me. Had a massive bleed on Thursday (6 weeks 4 days) & went straight to Wazza for a scan. Thankfully we saw a sac, baby & strong heartbeat. The bleeding is coming from a subchronic haematoma. He's put me on 2 weeks bedrest, Valium & cyklokapron to help control the bleeding. Been a very emotional few days but just thankful for a healthy heartbeat.

Blinky - all the best for you journey to SA. I have everything crossed your donor produces fabulous embryos & Wazza's immune protocol is spot on (I also do intralipids through him & see another Sydney dr for immune treatment). Thinking of you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Elarwood hope the bed rest helps I had exactly the same although my bleed was from a tear on my uterus near the placenta, very stressful time I just kept having the Valium and stuck to the bedrest and my little boy is going good...I had 5wks off in all I think...I'm sure your little one will be good Wazza was amazing through mine and my tearful phone calls I just cried with relief at every scan and still do now, sending your hugs. Good luck Blinkey and fingers crossed everything hoes your way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - Oh a little boy! How beautiful. Did you bleed that entire time while on bedrest? It's so worrying & also hard with a toddler around, thankfully I have DH & mum helping out. Wazza gave us 90% chance that everything will be okay as long as I stay on bedrest etc he tells it as it is so I trust him & staying positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I cant wait to meet him!! Yes I did bleed the entire time although it did turn into spotting/light flow. I was bleeding on and off all the way to 17-16 weeks my last bleed was on xmas day sorry if this is TMI but it was only old blood then so nothing to worry about so dark brown colour instead of bright red. Listen to Wazza and you will be good, I panicked a couple of times and ended up at St Andrews emergency so I could have a scan and listen to his heart beat I think loosing the twin made me more paranoid. Hows the bleeding been over the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You haven't got long to go now! So exciting. It's the most amazing experience & I can't wait to do it all over again! Bright red bleeding like AF this weekend, although this morning I thought it was slowing down & turning brown but has picked up again this arvo (sorry for TMI also!!) I completely trust Wazza & taking all the meds etc I met another one of his patients at the intralipids infusion today with similar issues (nk cells & also bleeding) - it seems so common but still worrying! I think I'll be getting a scan in a few days to ensure that heartbeat is still there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I remember I was the same it was bright red bleeding it didn't turn to a brown color until a few weeks down the line, then It would be bright again etc. its really scary so I do feel for you, your emotions will be all over the place, I know I was positive one day and very scared and emotional the next but you will get there. I know if I was starting to get stressed and scared I'd have Wazza's remedy a brandy and 2 Vallium so I was knocked out for a few hours relaxing my uterus and mind....I did this nearly every other day the last time I did it was just before xmas. Still got my Vallium supply just in case - I agree it does seem so common, I would get a scan because it just puts your mind at ease, I'd ring up Wazza and he would fit me in the next day (that's if I hadn't had a panick attack and ended up at St Andrews first) I have had so many scans this pregnancy, I'm going to put them all together in a picture frame with one of him when he's born. Keep up the bed rest and positive thinking if your having a bad time just pop a couple Vallum sending you hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soques i dont know the Dr your planning on seeing. i travel from central QLD to brissy for treatment and go to QFG and they are fantastic. I have a few friends out here who go to QFG Mackay and they love them and know others who go to Monash in Rockhamptom and they have been very successful.
    Travelling big distances is do able just takes alittle more planning which can be more stressful. you have to love your FS and trust them to get you over the line and you have to be prepared for the worst too (sorry for the downer) mainly what will you do if you need to get back in a hurry. For example I have had to rush back with OHS, or for when the FS thought i may have had an eptopic pregnancy and for my MCs.
    hope I have helped good luck and i hope you find the FS thats right for you

KJ a boy that is just beautiful. not long to go. man i am an emotional mess dam PMS im getting all teary just thinking about it.

Elarwood rest rest and more rest sounds like you have a strong little fighter there.

Blinky I have everything crossed you will come home with your very own special unique gift.

So i have just booked my millionth cycle with current FS. we are going to give this another go only because it all lines up with school holidays and it takes awhile to book into another FS (more planning would be needed) my new boss is just awesome told her i could posibly need extra days after school holidays and she is all ok with it. even wanted to know if i needed more time not to stress about not coming into work and they would sort it all out. that just takes so much pressure/stress off. its so good when it all falls into place.
    all meds will FX be picked up today arrive tomorrow. start sniffing day 20 which is around the 26th wait for AF hope it all comes on time worse case i have egg pick up on good friday early or easter monday early. Positive thoughts NO later then good friday.

Ok so im finally trying to catch up. I have DD home sick and the Laptop is out (i havent used im used it in so long) much easier to type except im so used to the ipad this keyboard doesnt do the same things. so if you see many spaces where a full stop should go its beacuse my space bar doesnt do it lol.

so sorry if i post more then one post its because i just have to rreply to something.
    but this one will be edited manytimes.
    Last edited by Loveabug; 13-03-2014 at 16:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood - I had two bleeds, the first at 6.5 weeks and the second was a huge bleed at 17.5 weeks. I truly believe Wazza saved our little man. My bleed was a subchorionic too. Rest up Hun. Thinking of you and your little one. X

KT - yes very small world. Our little man is 10.5 months. Can you believe I am currently organising invitations for his 1st Birthday Party. I still pinch myself. All the very best for your little frosty bub. Won't be long for you now. Xx

Loveabug - it is wonderful that you have a supportive boss. I ended up taking a year LWOP from a position and did agency work to avoid the pressure of requiring time off etc. so pleased for you. Have everything crossed. X

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long at all Laned. I am going to Wazza tomorrow morning for a scan. Let's hope my uterus has been behaving.
    Omg I am starting to think about a 1st birthday too. She's 8 months old now and it just feels like time is creeping up very fast.