Closed Thread
Page 85 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - I've been seeing Dr M a reproductive immunologist based in Sydney who did a range of tests on me & DH as I keep getting chemical pregnancies with CGH tested top quality blasts. The results came back that I have high natural killer cells & that DH & I have 4 HLA genetic matches. For pregnancy to occur your body has to accept the embryo as being different to self & otherwise the killer cells kill off the embryo as if it is cancer. Dr M said we have a 50:50 chance of each embryo being too closely matched (as in the 4 HLA matches). It's called allo-immune implantation dysfunction. All very confusing but there is treatment for it to basically help my body recognize all embryos as different which we will be moving onto if this cycle doesn't work.

My DD was a 5 day blast (not expanded at time of transfer).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

ann17  (14-02-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There may be some truth in that Ann, my DD was a 6 day embryo and my frostie didn't develop until after my DDs transfer. I only found out the next day that the embryo had survived an it was a good grade. Maybe it's another girl lol.

AFM, AF finally arrived...so we are on the countdown up my FET! Getting very excited!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

ann17  (14-02-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahhhhhh. I went and saw Wazza this morning (day 6 of my cycle) and my lining is still too thick. In his own words he 'Doesn't want to plant new grass in old dirt'. So I have to have another course of Provera which means everything will be delayed a month. I'm soooo bummed out. I was trying sooo hard to avoid a December baby but it looks like I may have no choice now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi KT sorry to hear your body is not cooperating but I am sure you agree that you wouldn't want to jeopardize the success of this little one. And try not to stress about your bubs potential due date. I understand December isn't an optimal time of year. We had similar thoughts with dd2 as she was due in October and we have 4 family members birthdays in October including mine. It didn't bother me but dh was stressing over it for some unknown reason (he suffers from anxiety) and he kept saying the baby would land on one of our nieces birthdays. Turns our dd2 had her own plans and came 6 weeks early making her an August bub! So no matter how much you plan these things, it never turns out how you expect. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole. I'm okay with it now lol. Just had a moment this morning. Stupid uterus lol.

I know this is all for the better. There is no point going ahead if the chance of failure was lower. Wazza said he'd go ahead if I really wanted to but I didn't even consider it. I only have one shot left out of this batch and I want to give it the best shot possible. I might as well give it the best home possible too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally have good news to post. Hcg levels today were 671 (13dp5dt). Yay! Only took 9 cycles with 12 embryos. Repeat test next week & continuing to do intralipid infusions as organised by Wazza.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats elarwood..fantastic news and great numbers

Sent from my GT-P5210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood - congratulations Hun, that is absolutely fantastic news, with beautiful numbers. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing news Elarwood so happy and excited for you guys after all you have been through

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations elarwood wonderful news

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (23-02-2014)