Closed Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Earlwood great no.s! For a great fert rate. It's long race but you will get there love.

Laned thanks for the tip. Yes a girlfriend of mine delivered two weeks early high bp and she had steroid shot for bubs lungs. I will definitely ask for that but i am guessing OB shd recommend it. How is little William ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just noticed my sig disappeared !

Edited - And it's back!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should find Ann that it will be offered to you anyway. I had them with my twins as well. From memory they are injections into the leg..was that right laned or was that something else they were injecting me with. Such a blur. Dont know how effective it was for us with Caitlin's apgar good at 8 & 9 but coops was 1 &1. Good luck for when the time comes

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Liney. How are the twins going?

Earlwood how's fert and embryo report ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are great Ann. Just turned 2 and keeping us on our toes. Growing up way too fast.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-02-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2 already Liney?! Wow! That really has gone quick. I keep thinking that if my first IVF cycle worked, I'd have a 4 year old now lol. Crazy how long we kept going back for. It was all worth it for my little girl.

Well I stopped Provera on Friday, so bring on AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iam so watching this space Kt! Iam in the same boat of 1 frosty well 2 counting my sad little 3 dayer! Everything crossed for you

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ann. We spoke to Wazza a couple of weeks ago and he said it has a really good grading. BB I think he said. The same grading my little girl was, so I am thinking very positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann - 18 were mature & 15 fertilized. We tested 11 & 5 came back as cgh normal. Yay! All top quality blasts too. We decided to just transfer 1 due to our HLA auto-immune issues & go with 50:50 chance of it being a non matching embryo. If not we are off to Sydney to do the treatment. At least we have 4 perfect blasts to do immune treatment with but crossing everything that this is the one. After 6 pick ups, 3 laps & 9 transfers of 12 blasts I think it's our time! I just wish it wasn't due to implantation as my embryos are always top quality. It's been a very long journey but I think we are getting closer.

Kkting - sounds pretty promising to me! Esp since it came from your DD's cycle & same grade :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a plan to me Earlwood! What do u mean by non matching embryo ? I have only ever had 1 blast tx ! So you make em good girl!

Kt I think mines 4 bb too but exp blast. But had morulas tx day 5 with this cycle, who wld have thought ! I read somewhere once that girl embryos are slower to develop - that's cause we are so smart as we have to download more brain capacity!