Closed Thread
Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Can I join this thread?
    We have just started our second cycle of IVF, we were so lucky with our first run to get a BFP and now have a beautiful baby girl :-). Unfortunately we got no frosties :-( So here we go again!!

I had my Elonva shot yesterday and starting Orgalutran on Monday night. Has anyone had these injections? I have heard they can sting a little?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everybody is welcome :-)

Good luck on this cycle. That's awesome getting DD on the first go. I never got any frostys and finally got my DD on cycle #8 with donor eggs. We have one frosty from that.

Unfortunately I've never heard of those drugs, so I'm no help to you there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Mamia  (26-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KTKing,

Yes I feel like we were very lucky to have success first go, I have fingers and toes crossed that we have the same luck! :-)

I did get pretty serve OHSS and I tummy blew up like I was six months pregnant just after the ET, I am a bit worried about that happening again too. From what I have read if you have it once your likely to have it again but if it results in s BFP small price to pay!

When are you doing your next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kt how exciting is that! This will be a sticky around too (or two!). I have one de frostie. Will be watching this space!

ABH how are you going? Whens your edd?

KJ, Earlwood, Lovebug, Mamia.

AFM had my morph scan during xmas all good so far.... And iam 6 months now. Every week is a milestone. DH is a new man!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (28-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you Ann, been wondering how you are. Congratulations on the morphology scan. I'm due mid May, so 16 weeks to go.

Hope you are feeling well. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ABH iam due around mid may too but Dr said he might be taking bubs out two weeks early due to high bp complications but will know more at the 7 month scan.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ann & ABH - 6 months already! Time flies! I guess I would have been due march/April if my ectopic worked. Hope you are both coping well.

egg pick up today - got 22 eggs! Wazza said 12-14 on Sat, I always seem to get 10 or so more. I don't think he even counts LOL. Anyway - hoping for good quality. We did Growth Hormone & Luveris so hope it helps. Doing CGH testing as well. My main problem is immune issues & implantation though so hopefully we will get a few through the testing so we have some to play with with all the immune meds.

hi to everyone else :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Elarwood, all going well.

Glad your EPU went well. Hope you are feeling good. Thanks for the update. this is your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent numbers Elarwood really hope all the additional tests etc make things work you this time when is you transfer Saturday? I will have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood - great news, hope those embies are getting jiggy with it. All the very best for TF.

Ann and ABH - wow, time will fly here in. Ann just ask re steroids if an early delivery is anticipated as you know we welcomed William 3 weeks early due to his unstable lie. I had x 2 doses of IMI steroids just to make sure his lungs were all good. My Ob did say that there was some suggestion not necessary, but said wouldn't hurt. My Paed was also cool with it all. He was born with agar of 9. So all good. Xx