Closed Thread
Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, sorry to read about your beautiful fur baby. RIP Lilly.

Good luck for your results Elarwood .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug - sorry to hear your news. Fur babies bring so much love into our lives & always sad to loose a good one.

Still taking synarel & waiting to stop pill thurs & get this cycle underway :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovebug - so sorry about your fur baby

Elarwood - hope all goes well and you start your cycle on Thursday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (15-01-2014)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!!!

I've been stalking this thread since I was last active. I will be joining back in again soon. I have an appointment with Wazza on Monday to arrange a FET with our only embryo. FX this one works, if so, that's it for us, we are officially off the IVF wagon. If it doesn't work, we will be starting all over again. I really want to get a sibling for Kaley.

Loveabug, sorry to hear about your puppy. I'm really not looking forward to loosing our first fur baby.

I'll catch up on the rest this week... As I said I've been following along with your journeys since my BFP. I think I will forever feel a part of this group.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (18-01-2014),Loveabug  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Well with the stress of losing our Lilly AF was late. I was secretly happy/excited that maybe the ever impossible miracle was going to happen to us (when pigs fly) nope stress does terrible things to the body AF arrived 5days late grrrr.

Elarwood how is the syneral going? I get huge headaches with that stuff.

KT hope this is it for you. The lucky last of the batch you are right I have been in and out of this group seems like forever. This group has helped to get through the bad but also a fantastic group to share the best moments

So I guess we also will be starting all over again. Just got to work out when ;(

Waiting desperately for no.2
    Last edited by Loveabug; 15-01-2014 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are you cycles going Elarwood, Loveabug and KT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KJ & any ladies reading along - been quiet in here! See wazza tomorrow to start CGH cycle.

However.....we got our test results back today from Dr M (reproductive immunologist based in Sydney) not good news. DH & I have 4 HLA/DQ Alpha genetic matches (most people have none or one) & basically means my body rejects the embryos we transfer as they are too similar. Very rare & complicated. But certainly explains our last 8 cycles with failures & chemical pregnancies. Anyway - treatment is LIT in Sydney with Dr M - twice 4 weeks apart before transfer. Also have issues with NK cells. The plan is to do the cycle as normal, freeze & then do LIT treatment before attempting transfer. Time consuming, expensive & annoying but will hopefully be worth it in the end. Cannot believe our luck on top of our other fertility issues but glad we have finally have an answer.

More common in those that have one child but struggle with a second - so Loveabug it's worth getting tested for it. It's called allo-immune implantation dysfunction if you are interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update Elarwood. All the best for you upcoming cycle. At least you know why now and have a plan of action.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least you know why now Elarwood , how amazing is science! I will have everything crossed for you

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Elarwood, I know it's sucky news but you have to admire science now. I never found out our reason for having 7 failed cycles, Wazza thinks it was my eggs and they weren't the best quality. One cycle with my sisters eggs and we got a BFP and a frosty (our first frosty ever)

KJ, thanks for honking of me :-)

AFM,
    Well we are officially back in the game. We went and saw Wazza today to start our FET cycle. I now sound like a pill jar, I do not miss that lol.

I also found on today that our last embryo is a BB grade which apparently pretty good, and our DD was a BB grade to. So I am cautiously optimistic about this cycle.

So all going well I should have the transfer done by the end of February. I'm a little excited :-)