Closed Thread
Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elarwood

To all Ladies still chasing a BFP - Having been there multiple Christmas' past I understand that today can be a remarkably emotional day. Be kind to yourselves. Sometimes things in life just don't make any sense at all. Hoping like crazy that your parenthood dreams are realised in 2014.

To to all ladies expecting, just think this time next year you will be sharing Christmas with your little one. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

So it's been a long journey for us through 2013. We are with Claire boothroyd at greenslopes. Two stim cycles, and an FET under our belt. Got lucky with a BFP after the FET but sadly it ended in miscarriage in early December (no heartbeat at 8 wk scan), so went it for d&c and now it seems like a distant memory. Still have five frosties so going to give it ago again as soon as AF shows up!

Anyone else seen Claire? I've found her pretty good, she is certainly very honest (sometimes too honest, but I prefer that to pussyfooting around any issues!).

Enjoy the heat wave over the next few days, I'll be in the pool!!

I haven't read this whole thread but will do over the next few days and get to know each of your journeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood so sorry Hun sending you hugs. Take time to heal and do lots of special things for yourself.
    Yeah DH and I are still taking our vitamins just waiting for our time.

90bayside welcome I'm so sorry about your last cycle. Good luck for your next cycle fingers crossed this is your year.

Afm well had Christmas with my family. Loved spending time with my sister, brother Inlaw and their little family. My mum on the other hand I really wanted to be IVF free but no ( I don't have a close relationship with my mum we just don't have that close chatty relationship.) I could just see she couldn't help her self she had to bring it all up. I just turned around and stopped her and said "there is no need to ask. If we have news we will tell people. It's hard enough going through what we do to have to tell everyone who knows if it has worked or not. It just adds to the stress and pressure. " mum said " oh I just thought you weren't saying anything until 12 weeks your not drinking" OMG Me" mum when do I drink?" Yep I have never been a big drinker nor have I been since having DD. Seriously yep I have major mum issues. And that was only a snippet. Sorry for the rant it's just not worth discussing the rest lol (pain in the B)
    Last edited by Loveabug; 04-01-2014 at 17:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug what a handful your mum seems the joys of family at times...when do you start your next cycle?

Elarwood how are you? When do you start your tests or have you already had them and awaiting results? Hope you managed to have a nice Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome 90Bayside! Hope your journey is a quick one! I've heard good things about Clare at Greenslopes.

Loveabug - sorry to hear your mum is hard work. I've stopped telling my mum about cycles as she always says 'well you have Georgia' (my DD), 'I'm more than happy with one grandchild'. Sorry, but it's not a consolation!

KJ - thanks for thinking of me. My hcg finally come down to below 3 last week. DH & I had our tests for the reproductive immunologist & get results back on 23rd, 2 days before starting stims. i'm hoping nothing is wrong or serious so we dont have to delay the cycle for treatment. I start synarel tomorrow for a long down. We are using saizen (human growth hormone) & luveris & the genetic testing again, just hoping its enough to get us our baby! After 4 pregnancies last year & no baby plus 4 other failures, our number must be coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree you number must due this time I really hope it works for you this cycle, if they do find something it may give you some answers and then you can go forward from there but hopefully like you say its nothing serious. my first IVF cycle was long down and I didn't enjoy the synarel at all its that awful feeling in your nose and the taste when it runs down the back of your throat..i'll have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - Yup, the synarel is horrible stuff! I'd forgotten since my last stim in July that awful taste. I've booked to have another lipiodol flush/scratch biopsy & Hysterscopy next week - may as well as we are doing absolutely everything again! Hope your pregnancy is treating you well, such an exciting time!

how's everyone else going? Who is cycling soon?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I triggered on synarel with my last cycle and i got this brain freeze feeling, numb nose and the awful taste but it will be all worth it in the end. Pregnancy going well had a few scares but hopefully we will be ok from now fingers crossed nearly half way now. I will be keeping all crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I triggered with synarel as well & ended up with 35 eggs! Horrible feeling! Wazza has reduced the gonal f so hopefully ill trigger normally.

Wow, halfway! That has gone so quickly! Will you find out the gender? We did with DD (I really wanted a girl) but this time I won't. All the best for a healthy second half of pregnancy, it will go so quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope 2014 is going to best year for us all.
    Well we have started the year off terribly. Our poor old fur baby went to puppy heaven. It was like she was waiting for us to come home. It's amazing the emptiness you feel when they are not there anymore. Lilly has had the most amazing life . We could write a book about her and call it Lilly the adventure dog. We have taken her on many holidays. She has escaped many many times. Jumped the highest of fences (our vet was amazed) found in the most funniest of places ie Coles deli
    ate our Christmas Turkey (stolen Turkey, broke the plate on the 2nd attempt) while we where at mass, stole numerous hot chooks, loafs of bread and so many more adventures. Just thinking of her puts a smile on our faces. Lilly was the most amazing dog ever and will be missed soooo very much.

Waiting desperately for no.2