Closed Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, I'm so sorry. We all know exactly how you are feeling & it just sucks. I test on Tuesday & I'm expecting the same result. What did wazza say?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's the TWW going elarwood?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KJ, Beta on Tuesday. Not feeling too confident :-( Mainly so i didnt get my hopes up & to protect myself. I had a phone consult with Dr Matthias, a reproductive immunologist on Friday, and having a whole heap of testing if this cycle fails. With 10 good quality blasts, 5 of which cgh tested, there could more things at play. I guess I'll see what happens on Tuesday. Otherwise we start another cgh cycle with wazza once he's back in Jan with saizen & luveris for egg quality. I've heard really good things about the saizen. DH said to me tonight he really hopes for twins after the crap we've been through. I'd be happy with anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    are you going to POAS before? I really hope its worked. Sounds like you have good plan in place if its not worked but I hope that's not going to be case. You have been through a lot, i'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a digital POAS for tomorrow morning to prepare myself for the phone call. I havent wanted to do it yet as i dont want the bad news! Hoping for a Christmas miracle but I don't have my hopes up & very prepared to do another cycle in new year. I guess after all the bad luck it easier to expect the worse :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cautiously excited here. Digital POAS says 1-2 weeks pregnant. Just praying for good hcg numbers today!! Been in this position a few times before with 2 chemicals and ectopic this year. Keep everything crossed for me girls that cycle 8 is the one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting Elarwood fingers crossed I really hope this is the one It sounds like it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elarwood - wishing you the very best with your BT this morning. Hoping after such a tough year you get the best Xmas pressie ever. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Elarwood. I will be thinking of you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, but hcg was 49. Been there 3 times this year & I know it's not looking good. Repeat test on thurs. last time I went through this it latest 5 weeks before discovering I had an ectopic. So unfair!!