Closed Thread
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KJ - iam so glad bub is doing well and hopefully no more dramas! I bet its going to be a long wait for you til the nt scan !

ABH- team blue!! Now you can be better prepared when you pick out the nursery colours and those cute little bonds singlet ESP the ones that have the little drawings.

Lovebug- good luck with your interview. I too took a break from work once to concentrate on the ivf but things have a funny way if working its way out! Good luck with your interview.

Earlwood - how you going ? Hope you are taking care of yourself and feeling a little bit better.

Night child - hope you aren't going to crazy !

AFM- one day at a time......so far on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Anne, loveabug and ABH all seems to be going ok, the bleeding and old blood totally stopped now so fingers crossed all good I'm like you Ann just trying to take one day at a time, I'm still on total rest and no driving and about 30 pills a day until the 14week mark so I'm feeling like ive put on lots of weight but all worth it. I am having a sneaky scan next Tuesday at the 12week mark my friends sister in law is a ultrasound woman so she is going to scan me so I get me my fix and my anxiety levels and go down. Hows things going with you ABH? I am going to queensland Ultrasound so happy the OB gives you the results straight away. How are things with you Ann with your crazy travel schedules? don't know how you do it Im not getting morning sickness but I am really tired all the time, have you had your NT scan? ABH Ive been trying to find the due date thread on here but I can not find it have you got the link think I have not wanted to temp fate by joining in but think I might go on my positive way and join in. Hey Loveabug good news on the 12 follicles hope they have some good quality eggs in there for you and congrats on doing the injections yourself my DH did all of mine for me although I did pluck up the courage with the clexane and I do that myself now, how are going?. Good luck for your egg pick up on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear things are on track Ann. Day by day, we will get there. Hard to believe I will be halfway by Christmas.

KJ the due date thread is under IVF, at the very top (Pregnancy and Babies through IVF) and then just select your group. Will be great to have a familiar face in their. That is great about your cheeky scan, I'm sure that will make you feel better. Its been two weeks since my NT scan and hanging to see OB on Monday and have a look at the little fella.

All the best with your scans and pending EPU Loveabug.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug: 12 follies is fantastic! Well done on doing your own injections. You'll be a pro in no time and wonder what all the fuss was about. Fingers crossed you get the job! Work has been one of the main reasons I haven't gone mad yet - something else to focus on.

ABH: Thanks! Transfer went well - the Valium helps. A conference I work for is coming up, so lots of work to keep me occupied. Only one more week of waiting to go before BT.

Ann17: Not yet! But all the post-transfer meds are making me bloated. Bleh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok took 3 goes to get the injection right this morning lol 1st attempt forgot to load it. 2nd attempt didn't give full dose finally 3rd attempt all done. I think I lost my brain in my sleep. Hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maranoa I hate needles, always look the other way when given one. But I had to do my own injections for IVF as DH works away. The epi pen style are really easy and you can barely feel it. You can always ice the area too. Good luck, sorry I can't help with your 5 year question. But at least you are taking steps to make it possible when the time comes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maranoa I have been doing IVF it seems forever and this week is the first time I have had to give myself the injections. The epi pen style is super easy and not very painful. Just asked the nurse at your clinic to guide you through it.

Waiting desperately for no.2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I have just done my first IVF cycle with Wazza. I know he recomends CLEXANE to all of his patients, even if there is no issues/reasons. He thinks it helps with implantation. I am concerned about taking Clexane and am thinking that I won't take it. He said that it is my choice, if i don't want to take it, i don't have to......
    but that he does recomend it to all his patients.

PLEASE help! ANy ideas, expriences etc with the Clexane? Anyone get BFP via IVF without Clexane?

I only had one 'average quality' embryo transfered xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, Wazza's girls- and anyone else at the Briz QFG- with your ET- , did the scientist inject your embryo? and did you even feel it or see it?
    I didn't even feel it. Just hope that it was actually put in
    !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cabbagepatchkid I have never used clexane in any on my cycles and I now have a 15th month old ds and I am 18+4 weeks pregnant.

Do what feels right to you and what you want to do

My fs always injects the embryo as the scientist stands there to take the syringe back and check that it is all clear. It's too small to really feel anything, but so hard to trust it actually went in lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Cabbagepatchkid  (21-11-2013)