Reviews
    Been bleeding gravy but did frer test & super faint line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fefe - I hope things turn out positive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested on frer with fmu. Not even a squinter so guess was a biochem preg

Anyway least something tried even for a bit.
    Will think what next step will be. Whatever it is will be in the new year
    everyone. No one better be here when I'm back

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry Fefe hope your treating yourself to some TLC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Fefe, I am sorry that things didn't work out for you this time. Great idea to have a break over Xmas. Nothing as awful as having an unsuccessful cycle over Xmas, I did it 2 years running and was on the 2ww, no alcohol, no soft cheese and other goodies.

I hope you take good care of yourself and recharge ready to become a mumma in 2014. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

Fefe I am really sorry for the news. My heart breaks hearing it. Having time off will be refreshing and I hope 2014 proves to be positive for you

EOE I hope your week has been great and you have a lovely weekend planned.

AFM - FS has decided to freeze today - day 3. Called up and from the 6, we have 5 frosties. Now the next hurdle is FET.

Still recovering from EPU, my left side and lower back is agonising. it subsides over the next few days.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni - hope you feel better soon. I normally feel pretty sore from epu as well and find that hot water bag helps quite a bit and mersyndol ! 5 frosties sounds good !

Fefe- i am so sorry you are feeling down. I hope you feel better soon. Have yourself a break but its good that you have a plan in place too moving forward. Good luck for next year. Take care.

Abh- how you going ? And how's bubby? So are beginning to show at all? My tummy has taken shape from the top and is pretty hard above my belly button and is sticking out a bit now!

Kj- hope you have started enjoying your growing belly button just a little bit (an advice I shd take myself !). Good to know things are looking better in your scans and hopefully it will be all smooth sailing from here.

Afm had a busy week in Bris. Saw my OB did my nt which looked good but cldnt have the screening bt as I still have the non viable twin in the sac so the OB said bt results wld be null and void. So I have to email him and ask how do we know my trisomy risk ratings as on my nt report I can see bench mark ratios but not my own risk rating - iam guessing that wld be from the bt. Also have had consistent high bp prepreg and higher since preg so iam on pressure tablets. So I started building up a headache on the flight back and I knew where it was going but was too worried about taking mersyndol so three days into a severe migraine and hypertension ended up admitted in the hospital with two rounds of morphine and yep mersyndol forte (yes hindsights 20-20!). I was so worried about taking morphine but the anaesthetist said the stress of my pain and hypertension had to come down, which was worse to both baby and I than the morphine which was safe. I also emailed my OB in Bris and he said yep that's fine. So from now on I will take the mersyndol onset rather than put myself through what I did. Does anyone else suffer from migraines ? The worst part was that they wanted to keep me one more night but I had myself discharged at night as dh was
    leaving for the airport at 5am doing 5 countries over two weeks. He was by my bedside mostly, running around for the kids (my kids are with us attending international school, it follows British, Australian and IB curriculum) and trying to organise his travels and he was not trying to show his stress! He felt so guilty and wanted to postpone but I refused. I seem to have a knack of getting sick everytime he duty travels !! I miss living in Bris so much! We lived couple of minutes away from Oxford St in Bulimba and my kids grew up going to the beautiful parks and after school ice creams there. But I can't complain too much there many upsides to international living, but we don't know where we going to be next and I started missng the stability of good old Bris-Vegas ! However, there's a huge expat/diplomat community where iam stacks of Aussies and everyone else in between!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann - sorry to read of your illness. Used to get frequent migraines. Interestingly, haven't had one for years. I read an article that Vit B supplements reduce frequency. As a part of the whole fertility journey I took loads of Vit B, so that may be why I haven't had any.

Furthermore, your headache might be BP related. I don't know whether you check out the SA do our thread, but there has been much discussion with expert opinion finding donor recipients have a much greater risk of pre-eclampsia.

I too had an elevated BP, thankfully was monitored really closely and was on aspirin, but luckily no anti hypertensives.

I am sure your kids will have the greatest of experiences and have many stories to tell when they are older about all of their international experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Laned, can I take vitamin b during preg? I have now stopped all the meds incl clexane yay! except for aspirin. I have even stopped prog which I am so worried about but OB said if it makes you feel better take it but you don't need to as placenta as taken over, do you remember when did you stop yours ? Yes I have beenmeaning to go on the SA thread to support the girls with my donor story but have been caught up with one drama after another, and I wld love to share a positive story! I think the headache cld be bp related, its terrible I cld have 2 attacks in a week with one lasting 3 days. How's your little man? Any update on the pram?!

ABH- just wondering are you still on prog or any meds? Are 14 weeks now? When is your edd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the pain is better from your EPU ToniR.

Hi Ann, great to hear from you. Have been wondering how you are. I am 14 weeks on Friday and EDD is 16.05.2014. I have also stopped all progesterone. Wazza told me I could stop at 11 weeks, but I waited till I saw my OB at just over 11 weeks, but I had already started to cut it back a bit. She said fine to stop but just make it gradual. But I was totally finished just after 12 weeks.

I know its hard not to worry, I still do and have had an easy time of it. Can't do up my work pants this week, but I already had a bit of a food belly to start with. But I am feeling so much better than the last few weeks, so getting backing into walking and going to the gym.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-11-2013)