Closed Thread
Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry to hear that blinky. thinking of you and your husband and sending big hugs. take care

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really sorry Blinky hope you and DH are coping best you can

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky I am thinking of you and your DH.

How are you enjoying being back at work KJ?

Ann are you back in OZ, how did you go with your scans?

Hope the TWW isn't sending you too batty Elarwood. When is your BT.

Well all is good with the 12 week NT scan. Low risk for downs. The belly bean was doing all sorts of tricks yesterday like standing on its head and not getting into position to measure NT, so end up having abdominal and internal ultrasound. She even asked me if I wanted to insert the probe. WTF!! I was like I have had so many of these what is one more. We should also get the panorama test back to this week. Was so nice to share the news last night with family and friends. It is staring to feel real now. Just need to tell work now, but hoping to get a pay rise before I do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have still been reading along in here, I just wanted to pop in and say to ToniR1411 that I am currently 16 weeks pregnant from a frozen transfer, and that after it has been frozen for nearly two years good luck with the transfer when it happens.

I hope that those who are pregnant are takin care of themselves and enjoying the journey. I hope to see Bfp's from everyone else in the near future. Good luck to everyone

We found out yesterday we are having a boy so that makes two boys from the same batch of embryos. Makes me wonder if our last frozen is a boy also or if we may infact have a girl one day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Brissie girls.

Blinky - I hope you are doing okay xx

ABH - that is fantastic news with your scan. Awesome about being low risk and I hope the panorama comes back all clear. I can't say I have ever been offered that by a sonographer!

HamptonK - thank you for the well wishes. I was really deflated yesterday but I know it is for the best. They are 100% sure I would get OHSS is it stuck. Congratulations on the news of a boy and a healthy pregnancy. I always thought I wanted a girl, but after our lil fella, I don't know how I would handle a girl!

AFM- we'll we had 10 collected yesterday. From those 10, 7 were mature. All 7 fertilised however 1 fertilised abnormally. So we are left with 6. I am really happy with that they continue to develop.

Have a great day everyone xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had some brown when wiped but then when touched cervix red blood stopped now but majorly feel like AF coming.
    Came home from work to put my feet up and wait I out.

Never had AF start before testing & stopping my progesterone before on IVF cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky - I had a little cry when I read your post. I feel so sorry for you and DH. You will see by my signature that I have been where you are now. I was absolutely gutted when we had nothing to TF and our one and only frosty from all our cycles didn't survive the thaw. Absolutely beside myself, I went to talk to Gloria. Although it didn't change the outcome, it was very therapeutic talking to someone.

I felt like a failure and quite lost after that cycle, feeling as though my body had given up on me and that I really had nowhere to go.

Wazza and a previous FS had both suggested the DE route for us. It took some time for me to accept and get my head in the right space, but eventually I decided on a South African ED journey and now have a beautiful 6 month old boy.

I would be more than happy to have a chat with you if that is what you decide upon. There are other countries, but the donor process is remarkable different, with egg sharing and not being able to choose your donor. Hence why we choose SA. That said a woman on the SA donor thread recent went to Thailand and used a SA donor. I will PM you my number if you need to talk. Much love and take good care of yourself. Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been bleeding. The bleeding a more red and enough that I think AF has started. Have a tampon in

Think it's the end of the road for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fefe76, I am thinking of you.

Thanks ToniR, good luck with your FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear that fefe. hope you are ok

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app