Closed Thread
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nattie - that must be disappointing. But 6 mature eggs is still a great result! I hope you have at least 1 bub in there. Everything crossed for great fert rates! Crofty is right ... take it easy & be couch princess.

Speaking of Crofty - test, test, TEST!!! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie... yes, I can see you would have hoped for more than that with 16 eggs at EPU, but 6 mature eggs is a great number (and many of us would love those numbers). Anyhow, the next big hurdle is to see how many of them fertilise overnight, and how they progress over the next few days, so I have my fingers crossed for you.

Fingerscrossed11... great that you're getting a new plan worked out. Have you tried with your eggs at all before, or was that not the plan?

AFM.... appointment with FS is on Monday, so almost there :-))

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (25-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Nattie I hope all your embies fertilise overnight - there is still lots of hope with 6 eggs though

Simpson, yes I did have the Endo biopsy in the cycle prior to my FET. It was done by my FS at my clinic and took all of 10 minutes. FS then cheekily showed me what he extracted - (TMI- it was this long worm like looking thing !!) The biopsy was done a few days after I ovulated that month. FS showed me an Israeli study that he kind of replicated.

Peonies, you were very patient indeed and it has paid off with a little Christmas miracle. I'm going private as well at St George Private. It's exy but I think it's worth it for piece of mind.

Crofty, oh Hon I hate this part of the cycle😖 I bet you are looking for a sign of some sorts. Hang in there darl- it's the hormones that gives the AF symptoms. Best of wishes xx

TTHC and traveler, thanks ladies- I feel like pinching myself everyday - I really find it hard to believe i am this pregnant!! It isn't far now before bubs is here but I have been slow to organise things due to denial I guess. I finally have a bassinet and a few things on lay-by. A room has been identified as the nursery but at the moment its full of DHs stuff!!!

FingersX so sorry to hear about the stress you have been going through x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (25-05-2013),MGC Bertie  (24-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie don't lose heart, my last cycle I had six mature eggs and from that fell pregnant with twins (that miscarried) and my DD!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-05-2013),nattie84  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Laned - sorry to hear about poor little william's health issues. I can't imagine going through that after all your ttc battles. You are one amazing mummy.

Bala - congrats on the birth of your bub! Gee that went fast...

Kt king - wow you are so close now! Wishing you lots of good vibes for a smooth birth

Hello to all the newbies and good luck on your ttc journeys.

Ann - not long until you cycle again, sending you lots of sticky, healthy baby dust.

Afm - I am 20 weeks today! We had the morphology scan last week which revealed a healthy baby and no fetal abnormalities were detected. I can't tell you how much of a relief it was to get those results. We didn't find out the gender so looking forward to another surprise in October. Bub has been very active from 17+2 weeks and I am getting lots of tumbling and kicks. It's finally starting to feel real!

You know what though, after such a rough ttc journey and trying so hard to hold onto this bub after the SCH I am still so very paranoid and worry about anything and everything. It has been a much stressful and less enjoyable pregnancy than my one with dd...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what is going on with my body. Got my period again two weeks early after always having a regular 28 day cycle. Am starting ivf in July, I hope this won't set things back, as I really am sick of waiting.

I admire the strength and courage of u lovely ladies on the ttc roller coaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Nattie don't lose heart, my last cycle I had six mature eggs and from that fell pregnant with twins (that miscarried) and my DD!!
    I know it's just frustrating cause we got three more eggs than last time and one less mature. When we did the scan on wed almost all of them looked good sizes

Oh well I am remaining positive. All I would like is three good so we can use one fresh and if it doesn't work we will put two frozen in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was and has always been the plan for DP to try and fall using her own eggs. The last cycle even using Saizen was the least successful in term of egg quality. She wants to (and the FS agrees) to see if we can use mine which will give her the chance to get her body and lining to it's optimal and it will be my turn to do the needles and get all hot and bloaty (her words)

Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Nattie... yes, I can see you would have hoped for more than that with 16 eggs at EPU, but 6 mature eggs is a great number (and many of us would love those numbers). Anyhow, the next big hurdle is to see how many of them fertilise overnight, and how they progress over the next few days, so I have my fingers crossed for you.

Fingerscrossed11... great that you're getting a new plan worked out. Have you tried with your eggs at all before, or was that not the plan?

AFM.... appointment with FS is on Monday, so almost there :-))

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my first TWW is taking forever.... its not easy trying not to think about it, better keep busy until Mon Jun 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies I can't use spaces for now very strange. Anyway It's been a while since I caught up with you all. Laned - Big big congratulations on the safe earthside arrival of Baby William I hope his surgery weet well and he recovered well. xxx Nicole OMG Another Wazza miracle. Big congratulations on your BFP!