Closed Thread
Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I suffered from mild OHSS on my first cycle in 2010, while it was not pleasant & got worse when I got bFP, I got my DD out of it. My last stim cycle with wazza I got 34 eggs, (expecting 24) he triggered me with synarel & a low dose of pregnyl & escaped any form of OHSS. Could you ask your FS about triggering with synarel? I agree with the sustagen, pear juice & loads of water all of which helped immensely.

AFM, had transfer yesterday. All went well. Our little embies survived the thaw well, and were upgraded. One from 6BB to 7AA & the other to 7BB. Also had intralipids. Kate rang to say my progesterone is a little low despite being on 3x400mg pessaries & provera & to up dosage to 4x400 a day & retest Monday.

Ladies, any idea how to rapidly increase progesterone?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightchild and elarwood - thank you so very much for your replies. I have calmed down a lot since yesterday. Nothing like a mini meltdown. Hopefully coasting for today will help the levels drop. I will def start drinking Gatorade and sustagen

Elarwood - awesome news about the transfer. I hope your progesterone rises and the lovely pests arise don't cause too much grief.

AFM - triggering on Sunday night @ 8pm and EPU Tuesday. Everything is happening!

EOE have a fab weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same Elarwood and I'm on 4x400 pessaries and 10xprovera a day and that worked my levels increased and have stayed the same through out so you should be good and see a better result at your next BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blinky fantastic news your 3 are doing well and then to add the little fighter to up the count to 4 that is AWESOME!

Elarwood fingers crossed your progesterone levels rise

Toni I have suffered a lot from OHSS. Just keep your fluids up and if you get any bad pain bloating feel sick call your FS.

ABH how was your scan?

KJ how are you going?

Fefe welcome so sorry you have been on this journey so long. The 2ww is such a stressful time. Sending loads of positive vibes your way.

Waiting desperately for no.2
    Last edited by Loveabug; 02-11-2013 at 19:47.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

ABH  (05-11-2013),ToniR1411  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug I am doing good I'll be at work on Monday first time in 3 weeks so hope i will cope I'm ready to get back to normality, I have my next scan on 9th November when I'm 10 weeks so fingers crossed all goes well to then I'm still scared I just want to reach 12weeks I keep losing old blood which is good means the burst blood vessel should be decreasing with my growing baby...how are things going with you? How's then two week wait elarwood? How was your scan ABH? How are you doing Ann?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ a little bit of normality goes a long way. Every little bit helps to take your mind off it all even if it's only for a short time. Your little one is a strong fighter. You are nearly there 12 weeks will be here before you know it.

I'm getting a little freaked out. I just have to properly book cycle and organise overnight delivery of meds pray AF arrives then leave my 6yr old in the hand of my nieces. 1 week DH is home 2nd week they are on their own. The closer it gets the more I worry if I made the right decision. 2weeks to go on the count down.

Waiting desperately for no.2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood - after my donor cycle in Sth Africa, I was on intramuscular progesterone injections and they kept my progesterone sky high along with Pessaries and oral progesterone. You can't get the drug here, but you canask Wazza about writing a script for intramuscular progesterone and get it compounded by the Aspley Pharmacy. They are the only pharmacy in town who will compound it. Good luck. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, glad you've calmed down a bit. Anyone can get OHSS with any amount of egg numbers so you never know. Lots of protein helps too (sustagen, eggs, chicken). Good luck for trigger & EPU.

KJ, wow almost 10 weeks is very exciting. im glad its all continuing well & able to return to work. must be killing you sitting around, consuming your every thought. I'm hoping the extra progesterone does the trick for me as well. I actually upped it to 5x a day - 3x400 pessaries & 2x2 crinone (left over from my many stim cycles). I find crinone works better for me. Hopefully results will be better tomorrow otherwise ill be asking wazza for the injections, thanks so much Laned for that advice.

What day did wazza tell you to do beta? After transfer he said 12 days, his paperwork always says 14 days. I'm going to go with the 12 days of course, although it'll only have been 6 days since pregnyl. So far TWW has been okay, it's the second week I find a killer! And no POAS this time, has only ended in heartbreak in the past.

Good luck for transfer Blinky.

loveabug when is day 2/3 stimming? I can see that you've had a lot of miscarriages/chemicals. Is that from chromosome issues? Have you thought about doing the CGH testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening to everyone. I hope the weekend has been great to all

just a quick post. Triggered tonight with Ovidrel 250. I have reached the point of no return! I was the most anxious tonight and really struggled to inject.

That one down and now for Tuesday when the real fun begins!

A huge thank you to everyone that helped me with my meltdown on Friday - you guys are legends!

looking forward to everyone's progress xx
    Last edited by ToniR1411; 03-11-2013 at 21:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know it's bad when the doctor calls you himself at 7:30am on the the morning of Tx
    Embies haven't made it to Blast... Says to come back tomorrow 'just in case' it makes it to Blast with another day... 3rd times a charm they said...