Closed Thread
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies sorry I have been absent for a while and not too supportive the new members on here just been really exhausted and consumed with whats been going on with my pregnancy. I went to see Len Yared today he is a lovely man and I will be back at work next week still got to take it easy but my little baby is going strong and the burst blood vessel looks to be decreasing, so the next 4 weeks are still going to be high risk but it was a very positive meeting, big sigh of relief. how are you doing Ann? good news on the 17 eggs Belle that's a brilliant number Wazza does know how to work his magic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies...

Ann and kj I am glad things are still progressing well for you both. I know how stressful the first tri is when other issues are at play.

Welcome to the newbies.

So today I was going through my medicine cupboard and noticed I have heaps of supplements from wazza's list plus a few extras I added after doing my own research. Now that our family is thankfully complete, I won't have any use for these. I would love to pass them on to anyone that can use them and willing to pick them up from me (Springfield lakes) or pay for postage and I would be happy to post them.

They have been kept safely in a cool dark cupboard and don't expire until 2015. I would estimate atleast $200 or more worth of tablets. All were purchased online from USA except for the dhea 75mg which was from a Brisbane compounding pharmacy.

This is what I have:

Maca powder (half full) for both
    Coq10 (one and a half bottles) for her
    Acetyl-l carnintine caps (about half bottle) for him
    Dhea 75mg (about 50 capsules) for her
    Menevit (only a few left) for him
    Inositol (about half) for her
    Melatonin 5mg (about 100 tabs) for both
    Dhea 25mg (one and a half bottles) for her

Lastly I also have Metformin (about half a box) for any ladies that are already on this medication for pcos. This is not a supplement.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ABH that's what I thought. Just trying to workout when I need to fly DH to brissy for his deposit. I think I got it all worked out just need body to work on time. How exciting having your first OB appointment and all is looking good

Kj35 thats great news it's reducing

Nicole I think I need your list for DH. It's a little late now as we are stimming in a couple weeks but if I need to go again DH will need more of something to help us get over the line.

KT how gorgeous is your little wazza buddy. Just beautiful thank you for sharing
    Waiting desperately for no.2
    Last edited by Loveabug; 30-10-2013 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Loveabug: I know QFG definitely don't do EPU on a Sunday (not so sure about Saturday?) I know this because at one stage it looked like my EPU was going to 'land ' on a Sunday and the doctor and the nurse were very adamant that if that was the case they would 'hold me off' until Monday because they are closed sunday.

Bellavista: hope you are recovering well after your big haul relax and enjoy the rest. How did your fertilisation go?

KJ and Ann : hope the stresses of early pregnancy settle intime for you both to get time to enjoy the ride
    Toni : hope the stimming process is continuing to become easier

Hi to anyone else I missed

AFM : EPU went well : 13 eggs. Apparently the scientist told the doctor they were 'good ones'... So now the wait for fertilisation report tomorrow

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (31-10-2013),ToniR1411  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot to add... Wazza lived up to all that I had heard... He wrote my EPU number in MANY places all over my arms feet and legs .... He cracks me up

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, yes she has two boys. Her eldest is 3 in January and her youngest is only 8 days new :-). There is 4 months between our two.

KJ, I'm glad things are looking up for you!

Loveabug, thank you! She is a real cutie pie :-) I really used up all my luck getting such an easy and happy baby for my first. It's gotta be hard working out a cycle when your hubby works away. DH is hoping to start FIFO work soon and if we need to cycle again next year I don't know how we will work it out.

Blinky, what a great number. Good luck on your fertilisation results. I love that Wazza writes it all over you. It gave me a good giggle when I woke up. I even had it on the soles of my feet lol. I love his sense of humour.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - my apologies for not posting sooner. I am so sorry that you and DH have had the terrible event of loosing a bubba. How devastating for you both. I am also saddened to read of the awful experience you had with the Sonographer. I trust everything will be well for your beautiful bubba on board. Much love to you both. Xx

KT - thank you for sharing the gorgeous pics of your beautiful princess. Truly lovely. I too would love to do another cycle at the end of next year. Unfortunately we did not have any frosties from our DE cycle and my chances have been complicated by having to have a classical CS incision and Recent diagnosis of Graves' disease.

The classical CS (vertical incision) means I am at risk of uterine rupture and hence should only have one embryo transferred. The Graves' disease can also complicate a pregnancy, so really don't know whether we should make the huge trip back over to South Africa. That said, at the moment I am counting my blessing and enjoying every minute with my beautiful little springbok.

Bella and Blinky - wonderful results girls. Everything crossed for fantastic fertility rates for you both. Hopefully there can be more sharing of positives on the thread.

Loveabug - my understanding is that they don't work on Sundays.

kj - so pleased the bleeding seems to be subsiding. My haematoma measured large on my 20 w scan, but all was well with my beautiful bub.
    Last edited by laned; 31-10-2013 at 08:04.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (31-10-2013),Loveabug  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Landed, Len said it should decrease with the baby growing pushing it to the side which will mean still losing old blood which is a good sign he just dosent want to see any bright red blood which I don't want to see again either!! apparently the twin sac is now empty and will probably stay in my uterus till the end of the pregnancy too so always feel excited/sad when I go for scans because I see my strong little baby growing and the heart beat and then the empty sac underneath but I am counting my blessings I am still pregnant with one little strong baby which fingers crossed will keep going strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH Good luck for your scan tomorrow and seeing your little baby at 12 weeks you have reached the blessed milestone

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling sad and deflated after such a high yesterday
    13 has become 3.... (Of the 13 yesterday 6 were immature, of the 7 left only 3 fertilised)
    am already guessing that this will turn into heartbreak all over again