Closed Thread
Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popped in to say a big GL and thinking of you Bella for your EPU and also for Toni and your Scan. Hope they are equally easy and positive

also wanted to ask what is a 'panorama test'? (Excuse my ignorance , I have never progressed past BFN's so have no idea)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blinky its a relative new test, been available in Australia since start of the year. You have it done from 9 weeks, it test for downs, edwards and patau syndrome. It is 99% accurate. Also allows you to find out the sex. The BT and scan @ 12 weeks are only 85% accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I got 17 eggs I am beside myself excited since I normally only get 3. I am having an intralipids infusion now. Yay go me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Bellavista!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the info: I guess being that if all goes well I will fall into the high risk category I am curious about all that stuff ..

Yay! Excellent news Bellavista ... You must be beside yourself with hope and excitement
    hopefully that's me tomorrow too
    unfortunately I am not as hopeful today after getting a call from the nurse at Wazza's office it seems my BT from yesterday came back with elevated progesterone levels and it looks likely that we will not be doing an ET this cycle (
    im not sure how. Feel about that just yet but trying to focus on the fact that he knows what he is doing and I am going to trust his judgement ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. I hope everyone has had a great start to the week.

Ann- Good luck with the NT and BT this week. I hope you get some time to relax and as you said, enjoy the lil bean!

Blinky- thank you for checking in. I am really sorry the BT is not showing nice numbers. I hope things turn around for you. My fingers will be crossed!

Bella - congratulations on laying so many eggs! That is fabulous. I hope both you and your husband recover well and enjoy some time with one another.

To EOE hello and I hope all is well with cycles, preg and babies.

AFM. Had my BT and scan today. Bloods came back with Oestrogen @ 3000 and with about 13 follies. My left has kicked off with around 10 and my right with 3. I start the orgalutran @ 9pm. Trigger is on Sunday @ 8pm with possible collection on Tuesday. All has moved so quickly, but so happy it is nearly here!
    Last edited by ToniR1411; 29-10-2013 at 18:39.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann,
    Yes we have one frosty. We have a plan in place for next year.

Plan A - We are getting that frosty transferred in about February. I have another appt with Wazza in January. If it works, we will be happy with our two little miracles.

Plan B - If that frosty doesn't work, we will go for one more full stim cycle and get as many bubs out of that as we can.

We don't want to delay our next step. My sister (the egg donor) will be 34 next year so we don't want to hold off too long for her sake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella yay go you ! Hope you have a great fert report. !

Toni you seem to be kicking off well! So how many days do you stim for ? My epu used to be on day 16 ! Slow responder iam !

Kt sounds like a great plan ! I wld get as many bubs as I cld too.... Made me smile the way you wrote that ! Hope you don't mind me asking does your sister have kids? She is great ready for another stim we need angels like her and my niece. I have one frostie from her stim and one from mine.....hope one day we have more siblings! (Just hope that I won't be 105yrs by then!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all just got a question hopefully someone could answer. Trying to organise EPU for November. Can someone tell me if QFG do EPUs on Sunday?

Waiting desperately for no.2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, I'm pretty sure they don't do Sundays, just Monday - Friday and maybe Saturday. One of the other ladies will definitely know. this is your lucky cycle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Loveabug  (30-10-2013)