Closed Thread
Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, I hope your BFP is just around the corner.

Good luck with the scans Blinky, 14 is a great number and who knows there could be a couple hiding.

I hope you have arrived in Brisbane with no hassles Bellavista and get to relax before your EPU and transfer. x

ToniR my OB appointment is with Nikki Whelan, she was recommended by my FS.

I rang for my Panorama BT results today and they are inconclusive, so back to have more bloods this morning. Bit disappointed as wanted to know by this weekend, as we have wedding and will be hard to hide the not drinking, especially since we are holidaying with other guests for a few days.

to Ann and KJ, I hope you are coping ok. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies just quickly I dropped my blood to Wazzas rooms today ended up having another bt today. He decided since I was there and he was free to check out my ovaries for himself and we are good to go tomorrow he thinks a dozen on the right and slightly less on the left.

We are doing PICSI. Due to a break rate thingy! I have to have a litre of pear juice, 2ltr of water a day lots of protein on the menu.

I am nervous I forgot to ask him if we are doing an intralipid infusion :/ oops will check tomorrow morning with him.

Well ladies will be in touch after epu tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Bellavista sounds like it is all going to plan. You are in great hands with Wazza.

Had my first OB appointment today and all good with the little bean. Measuring perfectly for 11w 3d and HB of 171. The potential bleed of a few weeks ago has disappeared, so all good on that front. Will now have NT scan and BT next week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bellavista sounds like your going to get a good number good luck and fingers crossed. I had a scan with Wazza this morning and my little strong one is growing good with a heart beat of 140 but the burst vessel looks like a concern and is surrounding one side of the sac and our lost twin still not absorbing into my body so I am still high risk of miscarriage really scared, Wazza recommended a OB who deals in high risk pregnancy and we have managed to get in with him (Len Yared) on Wednesday he's based at greenslopes but delivers at the Mater so we will find out more on Wednesday I am still signed off work and could be until I am 12weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS ABH amazing news on your little one and the bleed concern disappearing

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ glad to hear about your little strong one's heartbeat. Len Yared is fabulous, he's just down the road from us. You'll be in good hands with him. Rest up & take care of you & little bub.

ABH I hope you can get your results soon, how long does it take?

good luck for EPU tomorrow Bella - sounds like a good amount of eggs.

toni - the effects of the hormones isn't nice at all. Do whatever it takes to get you through. Sounds like your ovaries are working well.

Transfer all set for Friday & then the dreaded TWW.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - good scan results isn't it just so comforting when you see your little bubs with a strong heartbeat! And now we can make out the shape of bubs, was bubs moving alot? So what does inconclusive mean ?

Kj - iam so glad your little bean is picking up a good heart rate. I was thinking about you having your scan today and hoping like mad that alls good! I can totally understand how you must feel, we are in a such a bitter sweet place right now. One day at a time love. And keep of your feet up as much as much as you can hopefully it will keep that bleed at bay.

Bella - good luck for tomorrow, sounds like some nice follies in there !

Toni - sounds very uncomfortable there for you. I did at times get bloated too but nothing too uncomfortable. Looks like your follies are working hard ! So what is your fsh dosage ?

Earlwood - good luck got Friday bet you cant wait !

I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and keeping me in your thoughts. Every little bit of support goes a long way. I have felt terrible these past few days but I know eventually I will feel better bit by bit.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I know some of you have been having some hard times so I thought I'd share these photos with you. After 8 full stim ICSI cycles and the last with donor eggs. Here is our little Wazza buddy at 4 months old today. Miracles do happen. Not how you always expect but they do and she is my proof.
    Attached Images

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

Frostysmum  (29-10-2013),Loveabug  (30-10-2013),nicole83  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How cute KtKing. How funny is the little tee.

Great to hear your strong bubby is hanging on with a strong heart beat. Good luck with your OB appointment tomorrow, hope all goes well KJ.

I hope Friday and the dreaded TWW come quickly for you Elarwood. The panorama test takes between 10 and 14 days to get results back. It gets sent to America.

Safe travels back to Oz Ann and all the best for your scan next week. Apparently it is quite common to have to do the panorama test more than once. Wazza said it doesn't mean anything is wrong. Nurse and OB also said many people have to get it done more than once.

I had my BT for NT today and have scan next week.

I hope your EPU goes well today Bellavista. I will be thinking of you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT- omg such cute pics. And thanks for posting it giving us inspiration. I wish my fs had tshirts like that ! Oh and also I wanted to say love your profile pic! Just wondering do you have any frostie? Do you think you will be travelling down this path again ?

Abh - it will be good to come back, my inlaws live near Bryon so its great ride down the coast and normally we stick around for a week so dh and I go around for a bit of a drive around the little towns and beaches. So its relaxing time for us (and my inlaws are great and very thoughtful people) so I am hoping I can start enjoying my pregnancy. My nt bt is on Fri as I land in the morning so thought I wld do it and get it out of the way. Nt is on Wed morning (the scanning place said that they wld make the report for me straight away since I have OB appt in the arvo and fly out at night! I was lucky I found a place that has a comparatively cheaper fees for the scan but was even more lucky when they said it wld be bulk billed 40+ (one good thing coming out of my age!)..but it's not the case everywhere. I called a few places to get rates. Fs had my bts bulk billed as well but not sure if that's the norm.

Bella- thinking of you today!

Afm thinking of getting a scan before I sit on that plane but just can't seem to find the courage to do so!