Closed Thread
Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone. Just a recap and catch up. We are at 34+4 and counting down.

Bubba is going great and my OB is sending me for a growth scan because she thinks Bub is heading towards the 8-9lbs at birth. It definately feels like we are running out of room in there :-)

I also had my long awaited Baby Shower yesterday which was sooo much fun and soooo exhausting. Bubba was definately spoilt. I have to share a present that I received from my sister. It was my favourite childhood book from Dr Seuss called 'Are you my mother?'. The irony of my favourite book is in the title. She said she didn't know if it was inappropriate but was not intended in anyway other than it being my favourite book. I think it's a lovely gift from the donor mum :-). It gave me a good chuckle anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

KT - lovey idea re the book. Think I may get a copy for myself.

Update re William. He was readmitted to the Mater Children's on Tuesday and underwent surgery today for a pyloric stenosis. Hopefully all will be onthe up and up herein.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned..hope William is getting better. Sounds like a scary time for you. Sending big hugs your way

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. This is my first IUI, currently in the TWW..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - gosh that sounds so terrifying, as mothers that's the last thing we want to go through. Hopefully the surgery will sort things out and give the little man a break. I am sure you wouldnt be taking your eyes off him. Keep us posted as you have time and keep your precious bubs close to you, take care of yourselves.

KtKing- wow baby shower huh!! That's so beautiful and I think the book was a wonderful pressie and reading your post actually gave me teary eyes, yes the irony is in the title but we all know who the mother is - YOU through and through! And it is so nice that your sis remembers your fave childhood book. Not long before you will be sharing it with someone so very special! Man that is a big baby in there! Take it easy and enjoy the few winks before the sleepless nights arrive !

Liney - just wanted to say hi to you and how are the twins, I sometimes wonder what are their names. We may remember me we cycled together, which seems like a long time ago!

Bala - not sure if you are still reading this but just wanted to say hi to you and a big congratulations to you and DH on the safe arrival of your precious little bundle, so what name did you choose (you dont have to say if you dont feel comfortable though). I have cycled around your time as well so I used to read your journey.

Nicklee - good luck in your tww, hope your journey is nice and short here. This is one ride you dont want to be on for too long!

Nicole - not sure if you are still reading this (dont know what thread you're on), hows this going with you? Hope things are ok.

AFM not much to report, just organising a (hopefully) July cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF, & FET ~ #11

Crofty- argh!!!! This is the worst part of the tww. There is just no easy way with ds I did a hpt which was a bfn and I was certain I would get af that day cos I felt so premenstral...only to get a positive hpt three days later (still feeling like af was coming)

Simpson- there is no logic behind falling pregnant, none. I'm so pleased for you. Did you say before that it was a tww to find out the results of PGD? And you can only transfer one at a time?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned how scary for you, I hope he is doing well now and so are you.

Kadre how are you going?

Nickilee how is the 2ww going?

Ktking not long to go for you now, your baby shower sounds lovely and that book is so thoughtful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all

Thought I'd just give you all an update. Easter Thursday was our BT which was a negative
    Hit my DP really hard even more so when AF came on Easter Sunday (note to self stop doing cycles just before celebrations! Last BFN was just before xmas!)

Hard couple of weeks as 13 May came and went (this was to be due date for pregancy before MC last year)

Had a phone call to our FS on Tuesday just gone and had a good talk. We have decided to try again, but this time see if we can use my eggs. So next step is to make an ultrasound appointment to check to see if i have eggs at any time and full blood work to check everything is fine.

Also DP & I have to have a face to face appt with the Clinic's psychologist to talk about it all. That should be fun lol

Then another appointment with FS to look over the results.

Hopefully its good news and we can continue with the journey

Love chemist warehouse at the moment, sale til the end of the month - most vitamins half price! All stocked up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies no good news from me either unfortunately but I am trying to remain positive.

We got 16 eggs and only 6 were mature.. As you can see from my signature last time we got 13 eggs and 7 were mature..

I am hoping that the mature ones are better quality this time! Let the waiting game begin.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-05-2013),SimpsonDesert  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 mature eggs is still a good effort Nattie!!!! Hope you get some good fertilisation overnight hope your resting up and DH is taking good care of you on this miserable Sydney cold, wet, windy day!!!!!