Closed Thread
Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kj sounds like a great plan rest and relaxation. What books have you downloaded?

Abh how exciting for Wednesday I love scans it's just such a special time

Landed what a great story to share with William. Makes me smile every time I think of it.

Milly bleeding is always scary. Good luck with your 1st scan. I totally understand your nervousness. It all really doesn't feel real until you see that gorgeous little flicker. Will be thinking of you tomorrow

Ann how lovely for you and DH to share this special time. He sounds gorgeous

Waiting desperately for no.2
    Last edited by Loveabug; 14-10-2013 at 18:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for scan tomorrow Milly! I know how you feel about always expecting the worse but hoping for the best.

Loveabug - fingers crossed for your beta this week. We are in the same boat, waiting desperately for number 2.

KJ - hope you're keeping busy whilst resting up. It would suck but would be totally worth it to keep those bubbas safe!

Ann glad to hear its all going well & enjoying your time with DH.

AFM, starting FET with wazza tomorrow. Our 7th cycle. Mixed emotions. Excited but nervous as anything. I would have been close to 17 weeks pregnant if I hadn't have lost my baby to my tube. Wazza did a Hysterscopy etc last week & doing intrapilids on Wednesday so hoping we've covered everything. Lucky no 7..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

For those that remember me I have some exciting news . I'm on my iPad now but I'll come back in a couple of days to update you all. Basically QFG have found me an egg donor and we have our first coordination meeting tomorrow with Wazza.
    Also tomorrow is our 8th wedding anniversary so it's basically another reminder of how long we have been trying. Looking forward to our next cycle!

I'll come back and update you all soon.

Excited much

Love to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    great to hear from you Amandamoo...that is awesome news.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandamoo, sneaking in here for a quick peek and saw your AWESOME news! Wahoo! Wishing you all the best for smooth sailing ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for updating us Amanda! So happy for you. Good luck with the appt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amannda - what beautiful news how wonderful for you both. You have tried so hard for this. Thank you so much for letting us all know. Look forward to you updates. Wishing you love and all the baby dust in the world. Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amamdamoo this is fantastic news!! I hope your coordination meeting went well. What is the process from here? You've had a loooong journey to get to this point, I really hope you get more good news soon.

KJ - congratulations on your twins!! More wonderful news! Has the bleeding subsided? How are you coping with bed rest?

I've joined you on two weeks rest unfortunately - or fortunately depending on how you look at it. At the u/s today Wazza could see a burst blood vessel beside the baby, which has caused my bleeding. That aside, bub looked good. Good heart beat and about 8mm long. I'm rattling with medication (including Valium - yay!) and have another scan next week. Hoping bub grows well in that time and that the bleeding stops. It was so sweet, looked like a sea horse!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great about your scan today Milly, not so great about the rest. But at least you know what what causing the bleeding and you get to see belly bean again next week and you know your in good hands with Wazza.

Great to hear your update Amanda, wishing you the best of luck.

for lucky number 7 Elarwood, I will be thinking of you. Please check in and let us know how you are going. Wazza has been having lots of success for us girls, lets hope your next. x

Thanks for the well wishes Loveabug, I can't wait for the scan.

Hope your not going stir crazy KJ, the weeks seem to go so slowly don't they.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (15-10-2013),elarwood  (15-10-2013),Milly888  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - that is how my DH goes i am going to have to take my mother in law in with me because im sure he will faint fingers crossed we get there. Loveabug- the relaxation is good I am going stir crazy and have managed to do abit of work from home just to keep my mind going because ive tried reading and i cant concentrate i have downloaded the book the cuckoo calling (the one J K Rowling wrote under a assumed author richard something its actually starting off quite good). Elawood - i have everything crossed for you for your FET have you started it off now? AMandamoo - amazing news on the egg donor, we know a couple and have just been contacted by a woman who has picked them to donate one of her eggs to they have been to Argentina twice and both failed so fingers crossed they go with this one close to home and it works. Milly888 - you have joined the two week relaxation week full of drugs i really hope it stops our bleeding mine has stopped i keep having little shows but nothing major like last week so fingers crossed Wazza's magic is working and my little bubs are safe. cant wait to see their heart beats on Monday, happy to hear you have a strong heart beat, by the way I am loving the Vallum!! Well just had by BT done today and my HCG is 39,395 and progesterone 47.1 so they are happy with this so the little bubs are doing good just want my 7 week scan on Monday now

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (16-10-2013),Milly888  (17-10-2013)