Closed Thread
Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How is the resting going KJ?. I have my scan on Wednesday, can't wait. Haven't really been having any symptoms last few days, hope it's all ok. I'm on the train heading to Melbourne to catch a plane back to Brisbane. Can't wait to get home. Just spent a few days with my BF and her 1 month old little boy, he is so beautiful.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm bored already but I know it's all for the best and my little ones, got 8 books downloaded on the iPad to read lots of crap movies to watch and Wazza said I could do some work from home so that should keep my mind going just want my 7 week scan now to see the heart beats...exciting is the scan with Wazza or your OB? Oh how nice just think that will be you and your DH soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan is with Wazza, my last one with him. He was away last time and his fill in didn't really know how to use the machine. So glad to have another one and that DH can come too. Just think when your babies arrive you won't have time for book reading and movies. So make the most of it. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi KJ - just read of your bleed, it's so scary to go through that. You are right we seem to have a similar pattern , are you around 6 weeks? I had soaked three pads and was cramping and thought it was all over. Yay for twins we told you so now the long wait to 7 weeks ! Your prog seems to be going up too. Your lucky to be under wazza care. When I had my bleeds my fs was away and when I spoke to fill FS I asked her about cyclocapron and she said no cause it clots and I was on clexane which was doing the opposite of clotting etc, I was really upset by her response or lack of ESP when I know there are several ladies who have been on cyclocapron. Basically I was told to sit tight and hope for the best. I felt really abandoned with my after care/support. Well rest up and hope no bleeds for us.

ABH How you going ? Suffering from ms? I am not too bad but mostly starts after lunch til night but bearable. I guess in a way am glad it's there so I know i am pregnant ! Nipples are crazy itchy! Do you feel bubs flicking? I have one on the right and one on the left and can feel them flicking sometimes which is reassuring!

Milly - how's things with you?

Lovebug - well you have made it past one week! Pregnyl gave me a false positive once ! But my last cycle I wasn't on pregnyl so I sneaked in hpt on dpt 8 and got a bfp. You get yours this cycle.

afm- sorry have been mia but been making up for lost time with dh ! I had a scan done yest so far so good both the bubs little hearts were beating away and dh got to see it for the first time ! He loved it and was really out of it for a while in a happy way and took me out for lunch after driving around in circles for a while ! Be back in Aust in a months time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I just popped in to say hello and I still read this thread from time to time! Wow KJ congrats to you!!! You must be so happy as this was your last shot for a while as I understood it. I am sorry you are having a hard time with some bleeding. Are you also on progesterone pessaries? I am on them until the 12 week mark and I can tell you I will be happy to see the end of them.
    I really like the ladies on the due date thread but sometimes I miss chatting with others that understand the long ttc journey most of us here have had and the anxiety you go through with every scan you get. I couldn't look at the screen at my first scan because I just expected bad news. You just get so used to receiving negative news don't you? I won't be fully relaxed until bub is in my arms. Oh and good news is I only have one in there as I was worried about multiples.....my husband has a disability so having twins and him to look after would be too much but I am sure you ladies will cope just fine - I think it was Ann and KJ with twins if i am not wrong.
    Well done ladies and fingers crossed you all have great results and easy pregnancies. Hugs to you all. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ. - don't worry love, you will probably be sooooo zonked by the Valium you won't get much reading done. I was in a fuzz for weeks with that stuff.

Ann - so glad the bubbas are well. How gorgeous for DH. They are so funny. We have the dented wall in the toilet from where my poor hubby fainted after my first bleed and was so nervous goi g for the 7 week scan. We are going to keep it. It will be a good story for William.

Loveabug - so lovely to read your post. Have everything crossed for you Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned you just made me giggle re your husband fainting that's my DH all over, he put himself on the floor and laid down sweating, sheet white and needing a moment, how did your DH cope at delivery? I am in abit of a fuzz it's a nice fuzz...Ann I'm so glad I have Wazza it must of been so scary for you with the fill in and been told to hold tight and hope for the best but you're making it and your little bubs are growing away how amazing for your DH to see them for the first time ..silverdragon was wondering how you was getting on yes I'm on the progesterone and lots of other drugs, I just hope they stay put had a another small bleed this morning but nothing to worry about so total rest today not moving I keep reading the due date thread but daren't join Yet until I have my 7 week scan...ABH good luck for Wednesday can't wait to hear about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    for your BFP Loveabug, hope the TWW isn't sending you too crazy.

Ann, I had some flickering last weekend, and little bit of morning sickness last week, but have been feeling fine the last few days. Just tired, actually had milk and cereal for breakfast this morning just to see if it made me nausea. The whole no symptoms thing is doing by head in and making me a bit nervous. Can't wait for Wednesday's scan. Great that you and DH are getting some time together.

Great to hear from you Silverdragon, had been wondering how you are doing. The time between scans really seem to drag doesn't it. You should join the IVF due date thread.

KJ, that comment about your DH made me laugh . How is he going to go at delivery? My DF showed me a couple of pics from the birth and there is certainly no modesty, she said her DH has such a new respect for her seeing her go through child birth. Well I hope you enjoy your restful day and it uneventful. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ann17 - you are sweet for checking in. All ok here I think/hope! 7 weeks now and the spotting seemed to last about a week, stopping at 6 weeks. My first scan is tomorrow! Am so nervous, much more than I thought I'd be. Partly because of the spotting, and partly my post IVF mentality - expecting the worst but hoping and planning for the best. I've read a couple of other ladies say a similar thing. This pregnancy just doesn't feel real yet! Hopefully seeing a heart beat tomorrow will help. Even nausea and weight gain aren't enough to make me trust this process!

Sorry for the lack of personals. Will get onto that soon. Thinking of you all and hoping for healthy pregnancies and bubs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - I had to have an early CS, via an old method classical incision, due to my baby being an unstable transverse lie. Before the CS, my husband went as white as a sheet, cold and clammy, felt sick and the staff had to go and get him a drink and kept an eye on him. Funny enough though as soon as that bubba was out he seemed to forget about everything else and was absolutely awe struck by his beautiful little boy. Lots of tears were shed.

Milly - I can't wait to read your update. You will never forget seeing that belly bean for the very first time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (15-10-2013)