Closed Thread
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking of you KJ. Hope all goes well with your scan and so glad you have Wazza looking after you. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you ladies are correct it's twins!!ive been signed off work for complete rest for two weeks due to the bleeding and risk of miscarriage I can't seem to get excited because I'm so scared of losing them

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (15-10-2013),nicole83  (11-10-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay kj that is wonderful news!! Try to stay calm as hard as that can be. I bleed until 20 weeks so it's can be really hard to stay positive, I know. You will get there! Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you KJ! I've heard bleeding can be quite common with twins. Gkad you are taking some time off to rest. Look after those precious little bubs. I know it's scary but I think you will be fine xx.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KJ - that is wonderful news Hun. So glad you are having rest time. I know exactly what you mean about remaining guarded. I didn't relax well until late in my pregnancy and didn't even change my signature block. It is one of the cruel realities us girls who struggle so hard to have a baby experience. Such a pity we can't have the naive joy that seems to come so easily for others.

As I said, you are in the very best of hands with Wazza. He will take really good care of you and those beautiful bubbas

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone Wazza is amazing I'm on that many drugs now I feel like if you shake me I'll rattle...I changed my signature and regretted it straight away because I didn't want to temp fate, I'm just praying the pair a little strong ones and hold on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone it's been so long since I lasted posted on here I will have to go back and read to catch up .
    Well we finally decided to use our last frozen embie. Even though we had originally decided this year we had had enough and could not deal with any more IVF/baby related matter. I live in a small town and in the last few months so many babies were born. I lost the plot and started for the first time be effected by the green eyed monster. Even if I knew they used IVF. In all my years of trying I have never been so effect but after so many break downs crying my eyes out every time AF arrived. I did finally realise it effected me so much because it is a small town and it's in your face every day not like when I lived in the city I could just brush it off. Then I started feeling guilty for being jealous yep crazy lady is in town.
    But now I get to cuddle and snuggle all my friends babies it's just so beautiful.

I don't know how we work it out but every time we go back to our FS we are in perfect time to start another cycle. We just celebrated our 10year anniversary had a family holiday away as soon as I got off the plane I went to FS. Had a BT and was in perfect timing to do our FET. I'm half way through my 2WW and realised I needed BH. I have missed everyone being on here helps with the craziness and I should confess yesterday I was at the shops walked past the preg test aisle stopped left my trolley grabbed an arm full of test walked back to my trolley and dumbed them in an elderly couple looked at me like I was a crazy lady so it's official I am crazy. (It really was only 3 boxes) DH even said "you bought 3 boxes" yep I did
    The embryo looked awesome 6cell to a 10 cell no fragmentation so I think this is our best one yet. So very excited. I have lots to distract myself. Next week is DDs 6th birthday and she wants a witch party lucky all the Halloween decorations are out.
    BT Friday.
    Sorry for the ramble I feel like I'm all over the place

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey loveabug I can totally relate to how you was feeling if this cycle had not worked for us we were going to have a break away from IVF etc and take some us time for maybe a year it really does take it all out if you....so have you given in and poas yet? I hope you get your BFP this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kj35 yep I have POAS those demon sticks but I have had 2 shots of pregnyl last one was Tuesday so that won't be out of my system yet. So I will try to wait a few more days to do another

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed it's not the pregynl and you get a BFP...the TWW is just torture hope your little ones birthday party takes your mind of it