Closed Thread
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ann yes I was 13dpt yesterday, it seems like I am following you like for like at the moment I am 5weeks on Monday (I thought they'd said 5weeks last week) had my early bleed which I thought was AF, a small bleed Thursday night and another small bleed this morning...I'm seriously wondering if it is twins in there..Kate Warrens nurse told me to rest up round the house this long weekend I have more bloods on Wednesday...have you had lots of aches and pains round your ovarys and lower stomach? Thank you Ann for all the advice on bleeding so glad I have everyone on here and laned thanks for the progesterone injection info and your experienced I'm going to ask warren about that how are feeling now Ann? Are you still having spotting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey KJ sorry I will get back you with more. I flying out overseas tom so busy all day with last min shopping and now so exhausted dont have the energy to pack ! Iam excited as I have see dh only two nights since I got my bfp! Once when he was flying thru Syd to EU and on his return flying back thru Syd and unfort that was the night of my first bleed and was at admitted at the hospital (while he had a nice room booked for us at the Sofitel in the city!). He has promised to pamper me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's it going KJ? How you feeling? Excited for your BT tomorrow? I in Melbourne today at a course and of course I am feeling like crap this morning. Just had a ginger tablet and dry biscuits and water, hopefully that makes me feel better.

Hope all is well with you Ann and your os trip to see DH is uneventful.

I have a scan with Wazza next week, can't wait for DH to see our belly bean. When is your first scan KJ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ABH things are good not had a bleed since Saturday so fingers crossed its all calmed down now. I had a BT this morning so waiting for the results fingers crossed all good, my scan is booked in for Monday 21/10 I just want to see the scan to make sure its real. Are you having bad morning sickness? i'm not looking forward to that stage, hope you have a good day in Melbourne. how many weeks will you be now 9? Im thinking of going with the same OB at Wesley who you are with did you find it easy to book a appointment? not going to do anything until I have had my scan with Wazza. how are you doing Ann? hope you trip was nice and relaxing with DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my bloods have come back good progesterone level at 50 and HCG 9,538 exciting, they've agreed to let me have another test next week which will put my mind at ease and then its the scan which will be moved forward to the end of next week because i'm sure I have a crinone build up which I cannot manage to clean anyone else come across this.
    Last edited by KJ35; 09-10-2013 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KJ, that's great news. I got into OB easily, I'm 9 weeks on Friday. I think we will tell our parents after next week's scan with Wazza. Sorry I am on my phone and can't remember if you asked anything else.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had another bleed today heavier than the others very scared, Warren put me on vallum and some other drug and I'm in for a scan tomorrow just praying its nothing serious
    Last edited by KJ35; 10-10-2013 at 21:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KJ - I really feel for you Hun. Take some comfort that your are in the greatest of hands with Wazza. The other drug is probably Cyclokapron. Warren is a miracle worker. I am convinced he saved my baby, who will be 6 months old on the 24/10. Be sure to rest. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is cyclokapron I was knocked out all night and no more bleeding, Wazza is amazing I feel really safe in his hands (i had my stuff drink he prescribed too haha) I just want my scan today to make sure the sac is still there, I dont think it's going to be easy ride this pregnancy, thanks laned so glad I have everyone on here for support who have experienced the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for your scan today KJ. It sounds like a worrying time, but being in the very best hands is a good place to be

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-10-2013)