Closed Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ann - the bleeds were both subchorionic (the layer of placenta between mum and baby). They are the most common form of bleed during pregnancy and can result in vaginal bleeding. My second bleed ended up leaving a 2 x 6 cm blood clot!

I believe Wazza ordered the Cyclocapron in an attempt to stop the micro vascular bleeding at the subchorionic level.

I hope you get some answers. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - do you know what was bubs heart rate at your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17, I wasn't told and Wazza is on leave and had his fill in and she wasn't really across how to work all the features on the machine.

It so hard to no what to ask when it is your first time.

I have another scan with Wazza in just over two weeks. So I will find out then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ann, I am so sorry to hear about the bleed. Like laned said I was on cykloapron too under wazza's care. I had a huge clot that kept refilling. Luckily it wasn't near bub. My bleeding went from week 7-20. Make sure you are taking a good multi with lots of iron. If your bleed continues for a while you will notice your energy depleting rapidly with all the blood loss as well as the strain of growing twins. My ob had me on elevit as it's quite high in iron.

Also regarding heart rate, bubs heartbeat was on the slower side around 110 if I recall correctly (it's in my ttc diary). Wazza wasn't too happy with the heart rate but my ob was fine with it and said it would increase. A week or so later heart rate was up and stayed quite high in the 160s and 170s for the rest of the pregnancy.

Please pm me if I can be of any more assistance. I also have some cykloapron that I would be happy to post to you if your doctor ends up prescribing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - Yes we are having a appointment with Wazza in the next couple of weeks to see what he thinks is the best way to move forward and if he would advise of a break, if he is dead against it then I think we will go with his opinion but if he isn't then we are going to take around 6 months off, my AHM levels are above average for my age which is a plus its a quality issue with us both (plus I have no working tubes). I have my BT on Wednesday morning to confirm, its a struggle of a week but I know we will get our BFP eventually just unknown when, another positive from it all at least my two furry babies will carry on getting all the attention for a little while longer and won't have to share us Anne sorry to hear you having a bad time in the early stages of your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nicole, thanks for popping by with your kind message. I am taking elevit but you are so right iam soooooo exhausted all the time! Somedays I feel like someone's hit me with a cricket bat! Luckily I haven't been bleeding continuously rather just that twice but within a week. There's two commonalitys, the first bleed I had been standing up for a long period but after the bleed I spent the whole week on the couch did small intermittent light chores but mostly lying down. The the day of the second bleed I went for a nice family drive to Blur Mts, I just sat in the car and my sister drove and once there I just sat out at the scenic spot while they all walked around and then we walked around town centre and had lunch. had a great day but by the time we got home it was dark I was tired had a shower and fell asleep only to wake up cramping and bleeding. So iam beginning to think to activity no good for me. We had planned to go to Bondi the next day well that plan was out quick smart!

KJ-hang in there. Thinking of you.

Laned - thanks for your post. How have you been feeling ? And how is little springbok doing ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - if quality is your concern ask Wazza for a script for melatonin and DHEA. He will want you to be on that for 3 months at least. You will have to get it from a compounding pharmacy.

Ann - No worries Hun. My Springbok is growing by the day. He is absolutely beautiful, a very happy, content and placid baby. Wakes up chatting away and then smiles when you say good morning. We are very blessed, very few unsettled moments, so could not have asked for more. As for me, I am slowly getting there. Thankfully the thyroid meds are starting to kick in. That said, there is a worldwide shortage of neo-mercazole and I had to get the Dr to attend to a special form for the TGA to approve for a special supply not yet TGA approved to come on from Germany!!!

Rest up Hun and take good care of yourself and those beautiful bubbas. Xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (01-10-2013),KJ35  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ35, at least you know that Wazza will give you his honest opinion and that he isn't just after the money. Good luck with your appointment and your decision. x

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

ann17  (01-10-2013),KJ35  (01-10-2013),laned  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kj I am so sorry to hear your news. It's so disappointing. Nothing we can say can take the hurt away. The whole process is so unfair & sucks so much. I hope DH is looking after you. I agree with the girls about wazza giving his honest opinions & will do absolutely everything to get you over the line. Maybe a break over Xmas/new years & enjoy that time together & start fresh in the new year?

Milly & Ann, sorry to hear about your worrying bleeds. Ann, I have everything crossed for you that the bleeds stop & those twinnies are hanging in there. There is so much stress involved!

AFM, made it home Saturday evening. Just missed seeing riverfire from my hospital room but so glad to be out of there. The night was horrible I couldn't sleep & nurses coming in every 2 hrs for observations. My bladder was playing up alot. Starting to feel more human. Booked hysterscopy, lipidol flush & scratching for next Wednesday 9th & then start FET the following week.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH MY GOD IM PREGNANT!! In total shock my HCG levels 821

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (02-10-2013)