Closed Thread
Page 48 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Milly- congratulations!!! It's a great feeling isn't it! Fantastic beta, how many dpt were you when you had your beta ? For a smooth pregnancy.

Earlwood- ouch! Hope you slept through the night. It's nice to be home but its better they you are under the care of health profs. Hope you recover soon.

Laned - once again thank you so much for your valuable input and yes i remember all of you on that drug, I used to be on the thread then. I actually was thinking about the drug. My fs Dr Salisbury is on hol at the moment but had Dr Hall filling in so I will call tomorrow and ask reception to ask her for it. Pretty hard ATM as I am on Sydney. Did you take it in Conjunction with the clexane or did you have to stop clexane ? Sorry but do you remember how many weeks were you when you started cyclocapron?
    Last edited by ann17; 29-09-2013 at 10:01.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (29-09-2013),Milly888  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann17, what a worrying weekend for you, you poor thing. I hope the twins turn out to be fine and that the bleeding stops - and doesn't return. What is your next step, more monitoring, scan, appointments? Thinking of you.

I had a similar shock this weekend. TMI warning - I cleared out the waxy crinone residue yesterday morning, then put in more crinone, then had cramps and felt like my period was coming (nauseous, hot flushes, tired). It soon subsided. Then clearing out the crinone that evening I got such a shock when the two waxy balls were a deep purple. There has been no bleeding since then, no cramps etc. it could have been I scratched my cervix digging for crinone? Hoping that's the case. I'll ask for an earlier blood test tomorrow, and a script for rectal progesterone.

Ann, my beta was 13dp5dt x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my AF arrived today so another BFN I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard going, hope everything's ok Milly888, hope your ok Anne17 and hope your out if hospital and pain Elarwood

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (29-09-2013),Milly888  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KJ- iam so so sorry love. It's not what we want to see. My 5th stim bfn was a real blow, I can say I know how you feel. Take it easy, do not lose faith or hope (although its hard not to at this stage). Take time to get over this then regroup and make a forward plan. Today just indulge yourself and do something nice and comforting with DH. Take care of yourself.

Milly- it does sound like an irritated scratch down there! I don't clear it out, just let it clear out naturally. Purples not a bad colour! Personally apart from the times I have to insert the pessaries I don't really like sticking my finger in because I am a bit paranoid that the embies are so fresh and new I just don't want any germs from my fingers making their way into my uterus (although if course I wash my hands thoroughly before ). I haven't done rectal but the only thing was what if I needed to "go" soon after, and i read some ladies felt like going after inserting!
    oh all the glory !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ35, sorry AF has shown up It is never an easy day when that happens. Thinking of you.

Ann, thank you for the reassurance. Yeah, it's probably not so good to be interfering down there. I am just so uncomfortable! Have been using rectal in the evening and it has been working well (easy to insert, no leakage or residue). The mornings could be another story though, for the reason you mentioned!
    PS do you need to update your signature?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Milly- Lol yes maybe I shd but iam soooo scared of jinxing it! I can't even bring self to say certain words without touching wood ! 5 years of ttc does your head in! Ok after my next heart rate scan I will !

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - so sorry to read your news. It is such a heartbreaking journey at times. Be kind to yourself Hun. Xx

Ann - I was 6.5 weeks when I started the Cyclocapron and I was on it for some time. As for the Clexane, yes Wazza kept me on the Clexane too.

Milly - the Crinone is awfully irritating. On the point of you seeing purple try not to worry, just as it irritates the outside, Crinone is also know to irritate the cervix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you KJ, I hope that you and your DH are looking after yourselves and that your BFP is not too far away. Will you make an appointment with Wazza and see what he recommends??

Ann, sorry to hear you are still having a hard time. the little fighters keep on hanging on. I know what you mean about not updating your signature. I am the same and we also haven't told anyone. I think we will wait till my next scan and then I will be 10 weeks.

Milly, my FS told me I can substitute the crinone for pessaries, so I only using crinone in the morning and then 2 pessaries at night. I have had no irritation from the crinone, but it is very expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned sorry one more question ! ( I will talk to reception who will talk to Scott's fill - dr Hall....)the problem with me is they can't see where the bleeds coming from, baby's are little grains so they can't even see if its coming around near them. (Maybe FS have a different trained eye to see these things). So with your bleed did you have a burst blood vessel cause from what I have read about cyclocapron that's what it heals? I honestly feel like ringing up wazza office and getting his opinion (after all I have been with QFG for 4 cycles!) but not sure how the girls will feel about me to ringing there instead . Besides he wld or any fs wld need to scan to see for themselves. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17, Wazza is on leave at the moment. Not sure when he gets back. Good luck I hope you get some answers soon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

ann17  (30-09-2013)