Closed Thread
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for their kind congratulations. It still feels surreal.... I had my first bt on Monday evening and the levels were 1440 which is good for this stage. I have another bt tomorrow to see if the levels are going up well. Dr has also put me on progesterone pessaries until 12 weeks if I get there... Arghhh I was so glad to be free of the messy pessaries!
    I didn't have any unusual pregnancy symptoms and lots of the symptoms were those I had experienced in the past and drove myself crazy analysing them. I was happily waiting for my period to come then at 16dpo I had a metallic taste in my mouth then that evening I had pinching in my uterus like a rubber band flicking.. That is when I knew something was happening and I had to test. The line came up straight away the next morning and it was even darker then the control line. I feel bad after I realised I was drinking alcohol every night during my tww as I was on holidays and not really thinking about ttc too much. Oh and I have not had any spotting whatsoever. Apparently spotting is not actually that common.
    Good luck to you all in the tww. Hope the bfp keep rolling in for everyone. I still haven't joined the due date groups as I am still a bit nervous that this doesn't stick and also I don't have a real due date, just an approximate one which is the 28th May but it could be early June....?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to silverdragon For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole83 for the info on Nikki Whelan and The Wesley, I will be calling today to see if she has any appointments. Hope it continues to improve with your little family. Audrey is such a beautiful name.

Yes the TWW is a killer KJ35, I think it would be way to early to test. I felt pretty good for the first week, it was the second week that I felt like crap, but I did think it was AF coming, so really who knows. But enjoy the rest of the time you have off and try not to stress. Easier said than done I know. I had a melt down in the second week. Can laugh about it now.

Thats a great beta Silverdragon.

I have my dating scan tomorrow afternoon!! Can't come around quick enough, so want to know what is in there. But I have been thinking that we are lucky to get a dating scan, when you fall pregnant naturally you would only get a BT and then have to wait till 12 weeks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (26-09-2013),silverdragon  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ35 View Post
    Well the TWW is a killer I'm so silly I did a test yesterday because I can't help myself and I got a faint positive read but this is no doubt the pregnyl in my system..trying my best now to leave them alone...I'm really emotional though like I normally get before my AF and I've had no implantation cramping or bleeding...did anyone else with BFPs not get these? I'm doing my own head i and convinced it's not worked again....good luck for Friday ABH
    KJ - I have had a positive after poas the last couple of days, waiting for BT result now. I thought my cycle hadn't worked because I had no symptoms either. Since I tested (11dp5dt I think) I have had period type cramps. No other symptoms though. My fingers are crossed that your faint line is in fact a BFP! Don't rule it out yet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Silverdragon! What a great outcome.

ABH - I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for your dating scan ABH. I didn't realise you don't get one if you fall pregnant naturally? My scan will be at th 7 week mark so the anxious wait continues...
    Congrats Milly! All the best for your first blood test and a successful sticky pregnancy.
    KJ, I hope you don't drive yourself crazy with testing etc. I know it is hard but so many early symptoms are the same as PMS. For me it was the metallic taste and pinching feeling but when I look back there were many other symptoms I had that were extreme this month more than other months. With saying that, the same sypmtons I had experienced in the past so didn't want to assume it was related to early pregnancy....I have driven my self around the twist doing that before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a fully fledged crazy lady and tested twice today both positive and the kind darker but had a pregynl injection on Tuesday evening so I am going to have test again tomorrow to see if the line stays the same etc because I've read 1000 will be out if your body within 24hours, the joys of the TWW...Milly it sounds like you have a BFP fingers crossed have you got your BT results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ35, I had three pregnyl injections in my TWW and was told it took 7 days to be out of your system, but I can't remember what the dosage was. Do you have anymore pregynl injections to go? The TWW is so hard, takes forever. Even once you get your BFP you are still waiting. It seems like forever for my scan and they have now rescheduled till tomorrow afternoon rather than tomorrow morning.

Excited that I have booked an OB, Nikki Whelan and will be going to the Wesley. She doesn't charge a pregnancy management fee, which is great. So hard when you have already spent a fair amount of money to get pregnant and obviously all the stuff you have to buy once the bubs is born.

Congrats to you Milly on your BFP.

This is a really lucky tread for BFP. for you KJ35.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I have to stop now because i'm sure its the pregnyl. I have another shot to take tomorrow, got a phone call today that my progesterone levels had dropped slightly so needed to up my crinone to 4 a day and up my pregnyl level tomorrow by a third so instead of 1500 will be around 2000, it scared me abit. Really just praying this works because me and DH have decided to take a indefinite break if this cycle does not work we are not giving up but we have only been married 2 years and through the full 2 years we have had heartache through TTC/pregnancy loss/tube loss and IVF treatments so we need to enjoy our marriage for a while and experience married life without IVF been the main focus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan ABH

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How'd ur scan go ABH? Twinnies??

milly - hope the hcg test gave good numbers.

kJ - I hope you're hanging in there. The TWW is horrible, I'm always so anxious. We go through so much with IVF & invest so much into it time, money, pain, emotions so it's only normal to be feeling like you do.

had my laparoscopy today. Good news is that he got it all - highly recommend dr Lewis Perrin (Warren was the one who referred me to him for the surgery). I'm spending the night in hospital unfortunately on Dr's orders. In a fair amount of pain but main reason is that I haven't been able to do a wee.

anyway- plan is to do a hysterscopy for lipidol flush & scratching around 9th October & then start FET the following week. So hopefully this will be lucky transfer 7.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

ABH  (27-09-2013)