Closed Thread
Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi Ann. sorry to hear you are having all this stress. I only had a tiny bleed at 12 weeks and it was only a small amount of brown blood but still scary enough so can understand how worried you are. for me it was also at a time where babies were very visable so fears were relieved quickly. I know it is hard but just try to keep positive till next scan. this scan was just too early to get definitive answer but hcg still rising is a good sign so just keep believing you are pregnant. Even in my uneventful twin pregnancy I had a constant fear and think that comes from ivf and all the emotions are hard work it took to get to pregnant but its lovely having twins..hard work at times but they just are lovely to watch especially in their interactions with each other..it is very special and I am hoping with all my heart that you get to experience this in 9 months time. be strong

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take care of yourself Ann. all will be fine. Bleeding seems very common in pregnancy. Good sign that your HCG is going up and probably just too early to see anything. I have my scan on Friday and am wondering what I will see.

Being up the coast sounds lovely Elarwood, such great weather at the moment. All the best for your lap on Friday.

How are you going Silverdragon??

Hope the TWW is progressing quickly for you KJ35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone share their stories about public or private hospital? Was planning to go private @ mater, but looking into even though I have PHI, will be out of pocket at lot especially as most OB seems to have an expensive pregnancy management fee. Don't think I make the catchment for the Mater (public) as I live on the North Side. Anyone been to RWBH??

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - my niece went to RWBH with her bubs, she said she didn't have a good experience not so much in having the baby part but more so after care whilst she was still admitted. The level of care wasn't up there, she didn't know anything about breast feeding and in the morning a nurse came and yelled at her that there are classes at 8am and she can't keep reminding but my niece was like its hard
    enough for her that time of the morning! I was admitted there once too and didn't have a good experience. But different people have different experiences. Iam really impressed by Mater Mothers. I have booked an appt with Steven Cattanach, honestly didn't want to get ahead of myself but OBs seem to get booked out. His fees are high. I might do research but he does come highly recommended. ShaneHiggins looks good too. I am looking For someone with good bedside manners and great people skills not dismissive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ann, Shane Higgins was my original Fs and he is very much I am the doctor and you will do as I say and not much room for questions. Even my GP said she was treated like this by him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Thank you all for your kind wishes. Sorry it has taken me a while to reply. Audrey is lovely, but having a premmie is a lot to handle. Very different to dd1. And to make matters worse, dd1 is acting up quite a bit. I know it's just a phase and things will soon change, but it's exhausting while dd2 is so little.

Ann - congratulations on your pregnancy And sorry to hear about he bleed. I too had a massive bleed with dd2 starting at 7 weeks and finally stopped at 20 weeks. I had a big clot that kept refilling. It was so scary and nothing anyone said helped. I hope yours resolves quickly for you.

Sliver dragon - congrats on your natural miracle! What a wonderful surprise.

To all the other ladies, sorry I'm not keeping up but hope you are all well and wish you all the best.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ABH - try Nikki Whelan at the wesley. She doesn't have a pregnancy management fee and charges $100 per appt. since you have reached the safety net from all the ivf expenses you will probably only be charged about $20 oop per visit for the rest of this calendar year. I can't recommend Nikki or the Wesley enough. She is pretty "short" and straight to the point when you first meet her but she soon becomes quite chatty. I had a dream pregnancy and natural birth with dd and had a complicated pregnancy and emergency c-sect with dd2 (due to her being breech). All of the midwives and doctors are amazing. If you go there, I also highly recommend dr Bruce Lewis as your babies pediatrician. An amazing, caring pead. That works until all hours at night because he cares so deeply for the premmie babies in special care.

The hospital is lovely, renovated maternity ward, special maternity menu, physio will visit you once during your stay and pediatrician will visit but every day during your stay...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i went the royal and had a good experience. had one nasty nurse so that was pretty good for the12 odd days I was there. think you can have bad experiences at any hospital. I found it great with having bubs in scu and nicu that they had all the support and resources there already and my little fella got help required at birth instantly. I personally wanted midwide care over obstretrician care even though I did see drs all through pregnancy but at birth it was mainly midwives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the TWW is a killer I'm so silly I did a test yesterday because I can't help myself and I got a faint positive read but this is no doubt the pregnyl in my system..trying my best now to leave them alone...I'm really emotional though like I normally get before my AF and I've had no implantation cramping or bleeding...did anyone else with BFPs not get these? I'm doing my own head i and convinced it's not worked again....good luck for Friday ABH
    Last edited by KJ35; 25-09-2013 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had absolutely no symptoms at all during early stages of pregnancy...first bout of nausea was 12 weeks for me. so really no symptoms doesnt mean much at all really...i never tested till the day before bt just to be prepared but i had a overwhelming feeling that it had been successful just like on my 2nd ivf attempt I knew from the night of transfer that it didnt work..was really strange

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (26-09-2013)