Closed Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KJ. I still can't believe it! This is the first ever bfp for me. Never thought I would see 2 lines in that stick. I realise I have a long road to take now with bt and scans to make sure everything is ok. Gee the stress doesn't end does it? For now I am doing everything I can to improve my chances.
    Vallium? Sounds wonderful hehehe. They will be happy little bubs if they will be sticky for you! All the best for your tww :-)
    My little one was certainly conceived with love and joy - we were in Vegas at the time. Seems in this case what happens in Vegas doesn't stay necessarily!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats silverdragon..certainly makes for a memorable holiday.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Silverdragon!!!! Wonderful news. All the best for your BT.

Wazza certainly knows how to take the stress out of the transfer KJ35. Sending you sticky vibes and hope your TWW goes quickly and you get the BFP that you deserve.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silver dragon - what a lovely surprise little miracle

Kj - you add to the growing BFP trend.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (23-09-2013),silverdragon  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If any of you ladies are on Crinone, you may get some back on PHI. I got $120.00 back and they cost me $188.00 for a box. Nice to be getting something back from PHI.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just found out this morning we have no embryos to freeze so feeling really low at the moment because if it dosent work this time I just don't know how I am going to get through another Stim cycle, I just seemed to have lost all hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ35. you won't need any frozen embryos and the little tackers on board are sticky ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow silverdragon! A natural miracle. Congratulations! I remember you were quite anxious about continuing IVF treatment a few months back & your holiday has done the trick!

KJ congratulations for having 2 transferred, I know how you feel about having no frosties, I've only ever got to freeze this last cycle (4 cycles with none to freeze) but you have 2 strong ones in you & it only takes one. Wazza's fresh cycle success rates are around 60% so you're in for a good chance! Fingers crossed.

Enjoying a few days up the coast before my lap on Friday. I'm on school holidays at the moment (being a teacher) so it's been lovely to take some time out for myself & with DH & DD before the surgery & next cycle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silver dragon - congratulations isn't it just great seeing those tro pink lines ESP when you least expecting it!! You certainly do have a miracle. Looks like that hol did the trick !

KJ - you are pupo - my dh calls it " pregnant until it pops out " and he likes it popping out in 9 months well done! So don't be too down and pray for the little ones on board !

ABH - hues things going on with you ? Patiently waiting for Friday ?

Afm- had a bleed on Sunday, you can imagine I was beside myself. But the bleed last about an hour it was pink and didn't really soak the pad, no clots but had cramping though. Had a scan yest but they cldnt see where the bleed was coming from. Found 2 sacs one measured at 5.2 days (no yolk) and 5.3 days (yolk) so they said its too early to say or see anything. Haven't had any bleeding since did a bt today still going up (24dp 60,690) fn said that it sometimes does happen ESP with twins. Iam just concerned about no yolk or fetal pole yet but they all said its way too early for it now. So I have now moved my Friday scan to next tue. Liney just wondering did you experience something like this ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - oh you poor thing. I had two bleeds one at 6.5 weeks and another big bleed at 17W. Hang in there Hun. As FN said, it is way too early. Woweee, twins xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-09-2013)