Closed Thread
Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well second BT is done and beta is about 15,000. They tell I am about 6 weeks and I am booked in for first scan next Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing numbers ABH so pleased for you, I bet they are definitely two in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Earl wood - thank you and no iam not on pregnyl this cycle. In the beginning it didn't really bug me that much if someone I knew was pregnant but this year (being my 5th year ttc) I did start feeling sad for myself. One of my friends at 41 got of the pill and fell pregnant immediately and she didn't want the baby and was considering abortion that got to me really bad. And she was going on how awful it was that she was pregnant - mind you she has 2 ds and 1 dd and she didn't know I was ttc let alone ivf. All this was happening while I had my back to back bfn for stim 4 n 5. I felt really sick in my stomach. Anyway she has had her bubs now dd! So it is hard for us.

Kj35- gosh you poor thing, hope you are feeling better. You are lucky to be under the care if wazza the great! For you little embies. Unfort dropping no.s are always part of race to blast. I didn't even have a blast tx - 1 cavitating morula and a morula but had an expanded blast at day 6 frozen. Will you be doing a 3dt or 5dt?

ABH- fantastic beta !!! I am two days behind ya and booked for an u/s next Friday too, although I wld have thought its a bit early but fs said I can do it next week. Will go Mater Private too. Have done nothing on the OB front yet I guess I want to see that little thumping heart first !! Fs is posting a list of Obs though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Well second BT is done and beta is about 15,000. They tell I am about 6 weeks and I am booked in for first scan next Friday.
    Congratulations ABH, good luck for your scan

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im booked in for transfer Saturday morning. we have 4 8 cell embroyos and 1 6 cell (a day behind), out of the 4 we have one grade 4 and 3 grade 3 so really happy with little embies and fingers crossed they stay on track so we can have 2 transferred on Saturday, then it will be the dreaded TWW!!! Hi Ann17 good luck with your scan hope it all goes well cant wait to hear some news, cant wait to hear about your scan news either ABH, really hope I can join in with you guys in two weeks how are you Elarwood?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ann17, I am going to wait until my scan next week before contacting any OB too. Just wanted to know that there is definitely something in there. Doesn't really feel real yet!!

Good luck for Saturday KJ35, hope your embryos keep doing there thing. Yep the dreaded TWW is the worst and definitely the longest part of the cycle. I will be keeping my for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kj- good luck with a smooth tx on sat, hope you have a blast or two on board and maybe some on ice . And then come and join us !!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am praying I will be joining you and ABH!!! my last day at work today for a week really looking forward to my week off stress free and meeting up with friends etc already booked up most of the week so my mind will be occupied.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, it has been some time since I was active on this thread. I had a break from my second failed fet and then took an overseas holiday...
    Ann and ABH congrats!!! What a joy!
    I expected to return to this forum in the next few days in preparation for my third fet however did not get my period. 15dpo I had a metallic taste in my mouth then later I had pinching feeling in my uterus. I did a hpt the next day (yesterday) and the bfp came up straight away!!! I am over the moon and so bloody scared all at the same time. DH lives overseas and we just had a 2 week holiday during which I ovulated and it seems to have done the trick. I was only on clomid this cycle.....
    All the best to everyone and keep believing in your little miracles.
    I am trying to keep up the positive thoughts that this will be a sticky one and sending positive thoughts to you all as well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy to hear from you silverdragon I've been wondering how you've been, that is amazing news so happy for you that's 3 positives on the thread recently hopefully I will make 4, I had two transferred today and I'm just praying its definitely a experience transferring with Wazza after my two vallum and his little songs I don't think I've laughed as much through a transfer very funny

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (21-09-2013)