Closed Thread
Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations ABH on your wonderful numbers! I can't wait to hear how many you have on board x

Ann - I am absolutely thrilled for you too! Thank goodness for the amazing women you and kt king both have in your families can't wait to hear how many you have on board too x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann - you have truly made my day. I shed a little tear reading you post. I am so pleased for you. As you would know, the DE route is a very personal one, made by those who have truly pushed themselves to the limit. My dear, you have been to the limits

As KT said, that bubba's/ those bubbas are totally reliant on you, you will keep them thriving and will be the source of all that they need. You are their mumma in every way. I am hedging there are two in there with those numbers.

Cant wait for the updates. So pleased, bless you and those bubbas. Xxxx
    Last edited by laned; 16-09-2013 at 07:18. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - how are you doing? Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ann17  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ann on your BFP, you truly deserve it and what a wonderful niece you have. Best of luck for an uneventful pregnancy.

Last Wednesday was 14 days past 5 day transfer, and my beta was just over 1000, I am having a second BT on Wednesday. I can't believe I am actually pregnant.

Thanks Nicole, hope all is going well with your baby girl and that you are well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations Ann that is awesome news with some fantastic numbers..thinking this thread might be getting some more twinnies...woohoo. how fantastic is your neice for donating. keep us posted on how you are doing.
    hi Laned...how are you going

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ktking and Nicole you here too!! I was actually thinking of what thread I cld find youse on!! Yes I remember your advice when I started considering de so thank you girls. Unfortunately I am not out of the woods yet while I have a good beta my progesterone levels crap, it was 17 last Friday bt so I have upped my provera over the weekend and pessaries (hope it does the trick ) had a bt this morning so will see if things have improved. I am very upset to come this far and obviously the embies must be good but my progesterone is so low. I wld hate to see things go wrong after coming so far.

Abh - hope everything's going well for you, feels good to be finally utd doesn't it. What was your progesterone last bt?

Laned - I caught on a thread that you had a bit of health scare, I really hope you can go for no 2 if that's what you want. But you have your beautiful springbok !

Nicole - hope bubs is doing great and you are loving every minute of new motherhood!!

hope I have some better news to post later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know what my progesterone levels are, will have to ask when I have second BT on Wednesday. But since EP I have been on pessaries, crinone and some other tablets (sorry can't remember the name of these one and am at work so can't check).

that your progesterone rises. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - thanks - good idea to keep a tab on your progesterone levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was on pesseries up to week 12 but had no ideas of levels. sometimes I feel that the more you know the more stress you have. just focus on the positive of being pregnant and try not to worry too much which i know is easier said than done

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - got my bt back and beta 16 dp tx is 6035 and progesterone has increased to 30 feeling cautiously happy, thanks guys.