Closed Thread
Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am in total shock!! Just had a scan this morning with Warren and I have about 20 follicles forming now, I cant believe it!! Egg pick up booked in for Monday and have synrel for trigger so I don't OHSS...still in disbelieve really happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news KJ35. All the best for EPU Monday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow huge numbers ABH I agree - definitely twins in there!

KJ - that's awesome follicle numbers, all the best for Monday. I thought u'd get more than 9. I usually get 10-14 & with wazza I got 34, 10 more than he was expecting. Good luck with synarel trigger, I did that too & it wasn't nice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ABH and Elarwood...I've only had 8 and 12 before so really happy fingers crossed they may be more in there but to be honest I'd be happy with any number as long as I get good quality....I'm bloated and not looking forward to the synrel, I've done the down reg cycle before and i found it worse than injections...but needs must...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im having my trigger at 9.15 with synrel me and DH disagree on the timing....8sniffs of synrel, trigger jab, 5mins later 4 sniffs synrel and 5 mins later another 4sniffs, there isn't a 5min wait is there between the first lot of sniffs and the trigger? There is just 5 min intervals between all the synrel sniffs? So confused help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know KJ35, good luck. I cant see that it would matter.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ABH think I just went into a panic just made sure we triggered on time and did the synarel 5mins apart...the waiting game till Monday now...how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling good KJ, have a bit of indigestion, but apart from that feel fine. Looking forward to blood test number 2 and my first scan. My best friend had a baby boy on Friday, it was so nice when congratulation her that we now have a BFP. Good luck for EPU tomorrow, hopefully you are up nice and early. Will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Knock knock ...hello ladies sorry to barge into your thread (iam actually an old timer from this thread).

Lineyb and Laned I finally got my bfp after 5 years of trying!!! You may recall I have cycled with you both. Laned you were there when I first started contemplating de so thank you for all your advice and input.

Ladies - my story in short (although it had been anything but short with lots of disappointments) after 5 cycles all ending in bfns, having had only 1 blastie tx all thr others were 3dt, having only 1 frostie out of all the cycles, seeing my amh drop from 5 up 2.6 in 1.5 years, doing dhea for 3 years, menpour, luveris, saizen, gonal f @ 600 and puregon cycles, i finally accepted my nieces (my sisters dd) de. My 24 year old niece (she has a 3 yearold ds) offered in stim 3 her eggs but I thought I 'cldnt put her through it' but after stim 5 bfn my sister and niece talked me into it. We all have been very close all our life and my sister wld have offered me hers except she's 10 years older. I just had my 6th cycle and just got my bfp! Tx 2 Embies. Beta 11 days past tx 595 and 13 days past tx 1620!! Plus an exp blast on ice. Still very early days but this is the furthest I have ever come!! Iam glad I listened to them!!!

ABH - congratulations on your bfp, great beta ! How many days past were
    you when you had your first beta if you don't mind me asking ? Iam currently 15dp.

KJ35 - good luck with your epu. You must be excited !!

Thanks guys for listening (well reading ) to my story. Wishing everyone success in this. Journey. If you have any questions happy to answer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (16-09-2013)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    (Another very old timer here who has kept an eye on this thread)

Ann,
    Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!
    Like my sister, your niece is a true angel. I remember you had concerns about donor eggs but I can assure you that when that baby comes, they are all yours. My DD looks a lot like my sister too but I am still her mother. I will never regret conceiving via a donor. IVF is a killer journey which I couldn't mentally do anymore. She rescued me when i had given up hope with her eggs.

You will love this child more than you know and it won't matter at all where they came from. I am so happy for you :-). You are going to love it!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

ann17  (16-09-2013)