Closed Thread
Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ABH I have everything crossed for you really hope you get a positive. . My scan went well I have about 9 follicles forming not loads but I am happy, Wazza up'ed my drugs from 450 to 600 for the last week because the follicles were forming slowly, so I have egg pick up booked in for Monday feeling excited its nearly hear, I am also having 2 transferred this time (if we get the results) we have always kept to 1 but with this been our 5th cycle I wanted increase our chances so finally talked by DH round its taken nearly 2 years to convince him. Elarwood how are you?
    Last edited by KJ35; 09-09-2013 at 09:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ35 9 follicles is great, who knows you may have a couple hiding. Thats great that you are going to transfer two. I figure there always a chance you could end up with twins even if you transfer one, so why not.

Well one more sleep till my BT, I had some period like pain last night that woke me up, but all gone now. I haven't been able to poas at all because of booster last Wednesday. I think I will tonight, to help prepare myself for tomorrow. Well thats what I am telling myself. Just think I will handle it better, as I will probably be at work when I get the results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ABH I really hope it is positive it is a good sign if your AF hasn't arrived yet though mine normally comes around 7-9 after transfer, id be the same I would do the test first before finding out to prepare myself, Im going to book the day of work this time if all goes to plan......I hope they are good quality eggs i'm so nervous I have done everything correctly eaten healthy, taken all my vitamins, exercised etc so there is nothing else I can do. In some ways I would love twins (other than the medical complications etc of multiple births) because I know once this IVF works I cant go through it all again unless I have some frozen because its too emotional stressful id be happy with one little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i POAS tonight saw two pink lines for the very first time. My pregynl booster was last Wednesday and my BT is tomorrow. Don't want to get to excited in case its a false positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing news ABH, yes a positive!!!i really hope it all goes well tomorrow ill have my fingers crossed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

ABH  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Well i POAS tonight saw two pink lines for the very first time. My pregynl booster was last Wednesday and my BT is tomorrow. Don't want to get to excited in case its a false positive.
    Good luck for today, fingers crossed

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

ABH  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KJ and Nickilee, BT done. Just waiting on results now. This is the most nervous I have felt the whole time!!

Hope your jabbing is going well KJ and your follicles are doing what they are suppose too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ABH i'm getting nervous for you!!! My stomach is a bruised mess but the jabbing is going well very bloated so i'm happy just want Monday to be here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ABH - sounds positive for you!!

KJ I hated the stimming this time round with all the extra bruises & injections. Hoping for lots of follicles on Monday - there may be some extra hiding, I got an extra 10 - 34 from the menopur/gonal f combo.

AFM I've decided to have the surgery to remove the endometriosis & have booked it for 27 sept with a gynaecologist who wazza recommended. Could have done it next week but they said to wait 4 weeks from last lap. Then hopefully we can do a FET late October. I want to make sure we have the best chances with our tested embryos so hopefully....lucky transfer 7.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Elarwood im on menopur/Puregon combo I was really hoping for more than 9 because we got 12 last time but only 2 lasted one at transfer and one for freezing so getting slightly nervous, I just hope because we are have DH's sperm selected the embryo quality will be hopefully better plus I have done everything I can possibly do this time round to ensure good quality. I would be the same as you wanting to ensure the best chances possible....I really hope its lucky 7 for you and I hope you coping emotionally too