Closed Thread
Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just wanted to update you all with my exciting news.

In the early hours of Saturday morning, at 34 weeks + 1 day pregnant I began going into labour. We went to hospital fairly quickly because I was a fair bit early and we also knew that bub had turned breech earlier in the week.They gave me three rounds of medication to try to stop the contractions but they didn't work. I was booked in for emergency c-sect and while waited for them to prep, about 1 hour I began to have a "show" so I knew they'd made the right decision bub was on its way!

It's a girl! >>>

Audrey Daisy born via emergency c-section at 8.58am 31/8/13 weighs just 2190grams but doing extremely well in SCN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow what a suprise Nicole83.
    Congratulations on the arrival of Audrey hopefully she will be out of SCN quickly
    Enjoy you new little girl, just in time for Father's Day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations Nicole83 hope she comes out of SCN quickly what a lovely Father's Day for your DH

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nicole, what a fabulous Fathers Day and Audrey is such a beautiful name.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats Nicole. one little girl eager to come into the world.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you for the kind wishes ladies.

we are so happy she is finally here - my miracle baby xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - thank you for sharing your wonderful news. That precious little girl just couldn't miss out on sharing Father's Day. Welcome to the world Audrey. Much love to you all. Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hows the TWW going ABH? Well finally our cycle begins, I don't know about anyone else but all these tablets/different injections going on i'm paranoid i'm going to miss something, I have to keep re reading our notes to make sure!!Wazza's put me on 450 dose each day with the injections, 350 is the highest I have been on before so i'm a tad scared of OSHH also....but fingers crossed this is the cycle or if not I just hope we get more than 1 little frostie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TWW is going slowly KJ35, I thought Wazza said that BT was 12 days from ET, but reading the pink sheet I now think it is 14 days, waiting to hear. Also can't POAS a stick cause of booster injections, have my last booster tomorrow. Have had some cramping when seems to have gone away, but have a sore lower back. So hard to know if these symptoms are from the drugs, possible pregnancy or possible AF arrival.

I know what you mean about trying to keep track of all the vitamins, pills and injections. I made up little glad bags for each day of the week for the vitamins and had alarms set on my phone for the injections and also wrote my dose on the box for the injections. I sure am a pro now with the old injections. Ha Ha. Great that you are getting started. this is the one for you.

Hope you are well Nickilee.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH does my injections, I still can not bring myself round to doing them myself we have said I need to try but just the thought of sticking a needle in myself makes me feel sick.....I have booked a weeks holiday from work for the 1st week of the TWW this cycle I just wanted to relax instead of sat at work stressing and thinking. I have everything crossed for you I think the TWW is the hardest part of the full process just because of the waiting and analyzing every tringe, ache and pain for a symptom or AF its mentally draining.